Need some inspiration and support

ibizasunshine

Getting Married in 59 days..

I have managed to lose just under a stone already..I have kept losing and putting on 3lbs for the last month!!

Can you help inspire me by telling me if I stick to this for the next 59 days is it possible to lose 2 stone!?????

Really need some support?

How are you doing love - are you sticking with it - think how good you will feel when you stand there in your wedding dress on your big day - YOU CAN do it!

Thanks Danemi1!
I had been sticking to it...even managed to make it through the bank holiday with no alcohol! But I really f@@cked the week up some how.

Did really stuck to it up to day 5 (but some days due to being so busy I just ate two sachets rather that 3) stood on the scales to get a sneaky peak to see if I had lost any thing and I had stayed the same....so disheartening ...I couldnt understand why. as..I had drank my 4 litres of water..I have also been running 3 miles every other day and burning off 400 calories at a time... it just doesn't make sense!!! So then I thought whats the point and had a two large glasses of wine and two pita breads with hummas!!!...ate nothing the next day..to try and cancel out the calories then I got weighed in on day 7 and I had put on 3lbs!!! How can that be..I know I have NOT eaten enough calories to put on 3lbs!! It takes 3,500 to put on 1bs!!! I had not eaten an addition 10,000 calories!!!!!! I had eaten at the most 650 calories not inclusing the amount I had burnt off exercising!!
I only have 50 days till the wedding and I have put on weight this week..I really want to lose two stone before the wedding and I can't see it happening...

My Cambridge councillor says it's because I am not eating the three sachets a day and my body maybe going into starvation mode...I am also due on my period..so she said it could be that...I had lost 1/2 an inches from my arm and thighs and put on 1 inch on my waist

Has this happened to anyone else...it doesn't make any sense and has really knocked me off path..got back from councillors last night and drank a glass of wine and ate a bowl of chips!! What is wrong with me...I'm so self destructive!!
Promised myself that I would eat the three sachets a day starting from this morning...
I am off to spain on friday to sort final wedding details so she said to stick to the three sachets but if I have to have a meal to have protein and veg...I am so scared I will put on again..or stay the same...!!!

Back