Need some inspiration.....

Bigchops

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on much lately, been lurking more then anything :(

Since easter (when there were the kids easter eggs everywhere) I've fallen off the wagon and I'm finding it really hard to get back on... I have one leg on and the other dragging behind me :D

The week of easter I put on 3.5lb and last week lost 2.5lb, this week is my star week so I've been feeling abit 'munchy' but after wi tonight I want to start again tomorrow as a new week, but need some mental 'help' to get me back on track....

Help!!!!!!!! :D

Gail x

do you want to join forces with me, im aiming today to be my 1st 100% day for 3weeks.xx

we can do it hunni.xxx

I was naughty over Easter and put on 3lbs. Just put it behind you and look to the future. Summer's coming and imagine how great you'll feel being even lighter and wearing those lovely summer clothes. Good luck x

Ok here we go Gail,
Im having a synfree pancake with fatfree nat yog and banana for breakfast and just drinking a milky coffee made with my HEX A milk.

What have you got planned??

Every morning I have a latte (cup of skim milk with coffee) and zap in the microwave, that's all I've had so far, will have 2 boiled eggs on toast for brekkie so that's 1 hexa & hexb. Not sure what to have for lunch yet, might have a batchelors savory rice and quorn sausage

x

Milky coffee is my saviour, I will have my breakfast after Ive taken Lewis to nursery.

I will be back to see how fantastic you are doing.xxx

You can do it gals!! Just take it a meal/snack at a time. I find if I think of a whole day, week or month I feel like caving in! You got lots of free food knocking about for your snacks? How about popping a sugar free jelly in the fridge? Its my saviour when I want a sweet fix!

Sending you lots of good vibes!

mmmm my yummy breakfast.

Attachments

• CIMG0722.jpg
    CIMG0722.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 46
  • CIMG0729.jpg
    CIMG0729.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 51
You can do it Gail!! You know you can. Think about how good you will feel and the hard work you've done so far, don't undo it!

Try and concentrate on having some lovely, filling free food meals and eat lots but eat well. You can have so many lovely things on SW that make you feel better than eating rubbish! Take it one day at a time and try to make each day as close to 100% as possible.

You can get back on the wagon with both legs!!

mmmm my yummy breakfast.

That looks lovely! I'd have to drizzle with a tsp of honey (1 syn) and sprinkle with cinnamon. Yum!

How do you do pancakes again? I'm going to definitely have to try this out as I'm getting a bit bored with fried eggs on toast.

Hi Gail hows your day going??

sofar so good for me just had a homemade syn free scotch egg with beans and 2slices of nimble bread and light marg and am just having another coffe.xx

Sorry I've not been about all day, took the boys to their music class this morning then been ironing most of the afternoon :eek:

Thanks Cherryade, I’m not a fan of Jelly but will have to find something similar to munch on
Jay, bless you... thanks for believing in me... your right I can do this and def don’t want to undo what I’ve done already. Think my problem is not planning ahead properly, will get back and do it, plus I’ve been so busy lately.
Susan, that breakfast looks delish... do you use your hex’s for that?

Today, I've had boiled eggs on toast & banana & yoghurt for breakfast, batchelors savory rice for lunch, whilst making the boys their sandwiches I had to have a slice of bread, so used my syns for that. Then had another latte & an alpen bar.

That's it so far, don't think I'll eat anything else until after my wi

I really hope I've done well this week (to which I mean sts or lost ;))

Thanks for all your support

x

No hun, no HExs its just 2egg white whisked with sweetner to a thickish consistancy then fold in the 2 yolks then just cook with fry light I do the top under the grill because they are very delicate and the topping was fat free nat yog and chopped banana , so it was all free, and very yum.lol.

you have done well to day hun, well done.

Im having stew on to of sw chips for my tea.xxx

Hey Gail how WI gone??

Hows your day been??

I did it 100% woohoo.xx

See ya tomorrow same place for 100% day 2 if you want.lol.

Hi Susan,

I lost 0.5lb this week, am pleased with that.

Had a treat after wi, got a sandwich out of Tesco on my way home and a bar of choccie, 100% today though.

Breakfast - Omlette & fruit
Lunch - Not sure yet, may try making potato & onion thing....lol

How you getting on??

Gail x

Well done hunni.xx

Im just having some fruit and a coffee before I take Lewis to nursey as Im going into town after that, for lunch I think I will have a scotch egg and beans maybe have a pancake and fruit after it, yummy, tea Im going to have steak salad and a few SW chips I think, mmmm all sounds good.

Good luck hunni.xxx

Hiya Susan,

Didn't do too badly yesterday, had a sandwich with ww bread and lc light & salad for lunch, then for dinner I had pasta & cheese yum.

Not sure what I'm doing today, probably omlette for brekkie & jacket pot for lunch as I'm meeting a friend and taking the boys to a play thing.

My jeans are def feeling abit looser and my mum said yesterday she can see I've lost weight around my tummy & bum... yay!!!!

Good luck for today xx

Back