Need some new recipies or il fail :(

Maybride2011

Hey Everyone, Im returning to WW again and this time i cannot fail i get married in just over 4 months and have to loose the weight! :( But im bored with my recipied and cause im bored with food im snacking on the foods that arnt boring (all the bad stuff) so any recipie ideas for Breakfast,Lunch or dinner and snacks to for that matter, I only really eat chicken, bacon and occassionally minse in bolaganse i dont really eat other meats so its really hard to change things! :( Please help xx

I did a really nice chicken and cashew nut stirfry the other day:

ingredients

serves 2
2 medium skinless chicken breasts (2.5 per person)
1 egg white (0)
1 tablespoons dry sherry/rice wine (< 1/4 point per person)1 teaspoons cornflour ( < 1/4 point per person)
Spray oil (0)
4 spring onions, chopped (0)
1 pepper (0)
Runner beans (0)
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced (0)
2.5 cm (1 inch) piece root ginger, finely chopped (0)
1 tablespoon light soy sauce (0)
20 unsalted cashew nuts (1 point each)

Works out about 4 points each, probably 3.5 really and I had it with 60g rice for 3 points, it was yummy and really quick and easy.

method

1. Cut the chicken into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes. Combine the egg white, half the sherry and the cornflour, add the chicken and toss well until evenly coated.

2. Heat the spray oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan, add the spring onions, garlic, pepper, beans and ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.

3. Pour in the remaining sherry and the soy sauce and stir well. Add the cashew nuts and cook for a further 30 seconds. Serve immediately.

Hi maybride2011,

Exciting times for u,

A nice lunch recipe
Chicken breast = 4 pp
Ww bagel. =4pp
Mayo 1 tbsp. =1pp
Sweet chilli sause= 1 pp
& salad.....

My treat on a sat nite @ the moment is a big bag of manhattan popcorn = 4 pp & a can of diet coke, lush !!!!!!

Good look with wedding plans,
Laineymcd xxx

Ooh thank you they sound lush will try them! X

I have just read on another post that Quorn mince is quite good points wise, maybe you could use that instead of beef, then you can have a nice ww desert after.

J x

Back