Need some support this morning..

Haha thank you :D I love old school stuff like swallows, roses, anchors etc.. & the tattoos on my ribs are Marilyn Monroe quotes :) got a traditional stop watch on my foot with roses too.. I forget all I've got sometimes! Lol

lil_legs said:
OMG im watching it as we speak!!!

Ive recorded loads and im just sitting here watching them lol

If on CD i think thats classed as torture lol!
I've just done a total bridget jones thing and stuck a pic of my face on a mag cut out of kelly brook in bikini, saddo or what?! But i really believe i can have that body by summer on this diet and the pic is motivation (een if i stuck my head on a bit wonky and have no neck!) may have to become a social out cast though until i get there! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Caroline_Louise said:
If on CD i think thats classed as torture lol!
I've just done a total bridget jones thing and stuck a pic of my face on a mag cut out of kelly brook in bikini, saddo or what?! But i really believe i can have that body by summer on this diet and the pic is motivation (een if i stuck my head on a bit wonky and have no neck!) may have to become a social out cast though until i get there! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want the ideal bikini body too! Rather than a blub stomach and huge tree trunk thighs! I'm so tempted to eat the crap I'd usually eat, but I'm trying my best to stick to this.. It's hard :( food is such an enemy! xx

I keep thinking oh if I have tonight off then its only the 2nd day so better to blow it now than further down the line when I'm already in ketosis.. I wish they sold willpower pills! :( x

lil_legs said:
haha i know the feeling.

You've done so well so far today though don't ruin it now!

Ive just had my meal so no more now, well one more shake

Definitely not picking up the phone...!

I've got one shake left too after having my 170g chicken.. I'm full now so trying to focus on that rather than the fact I wanna eat through boredom. Gonna have my choc mint shake warm later I think so it's as if I'm having a hot chocolate :)

We can do this! x

laurenmay said:
Search Lauren May Jenkins & I should come up at the top I think :) I've been on here a lot too, it's the only thing keeping me sane! I think if I didn't come on here then I'd find the CD too hard & wouldn't have managed.. Knowing other people are in the same boat as you helps loads :)

Hope u don't mind I just had a sneaky look at you photos on Facebook - I love your tattoos!!!
I've got some Japanese flowered on my forearm and a back and grey rose and spider on my foot - id love to have a nice slim figure and have tattoos on my ribs etc..

Hope your evening gets better - just think how good you'll feel for not giving into temptation!

Foo Fan said:
Hope u don't mind I just had a sneaky look at you photos on Facebook - I love your tattoos!!!
I've got some Japanese flowered on my forearm and a back and grey rose and spider on my foot - id love to have a nice slim figure and have tattoos on my ribs etc..

Hope your evening gets better - just think how good you'll feel for not giving into temptation!

Haha aww thank you :) I had my ribs done when I was a lot slimmer, I've got a Marilyn Monroe quote there curving under my boob, and on my back at the left hand side on my ribs there's another quote... Luckily when I've gained weight it hasn't ruined the tattoos by stretching them or anything :)

I just blended my choc mint shake with ice, so hoping this fills me up for tonight & maybe gives my chocolate cravings a kick up the bum!! :) x

Felix this person also told me when am I gonna exercise as I can't diet forever!!!!!!

Hello as if I plan too xx

I've got about 10 now including my sleeve, so gonna hold on for a little while before I think about anymore lol :)

I just had my shake and feel better, but could still gobble up lots of bread & butter and chocolate!! Gonna head up to bed early tonight too just to keep my mind off food! x

Sorry realise this was a while ago looool xxx

MissieCB said:
Felix this person also told me when am I gonna exercise as I can't diet forever!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing - this person shouldn't be posting in here if they can't be supportive!

MissieCB said:

Omg yes I saw that too! What the hell is wrong with people?!

laurenmay said:
Arghhh I know :( its just so hard! Weekends are when I proper pig out and I'm just lost & sipping water doesn't have the same effect as eating chocolate lol x

Hey I started this week too n the first few days were dam tough. Sometimes it feels like it won't be so bad especially when others hve lost weight so you think it's easy. But everyone has gone through hard days n hve said it does get easier. Hang in there. I'm on day 5 now and today i feel sick just walked around trying to burp it out. ( sorry) but the first few days I was the same I even caved and had a wispa !!!! Not that you should. You'll be in your size 8 in a few months.... Good luck x

Felix said:
Sorry I thought my reply was a little harsh but I'm sick of people not knowing the facts about VLCD's and making comments like 'it's extreme' and 'you'll just pile all the weight on again.' We all get it at work, with family and friends, and we come on here to support each other, not to justify what actions we are taking to be healthier!

Well said we r old enough to decide what we wanna do!!! Each to their own.

Newtocd said:
Hey I started this week too n the first few days were dam tough. Sometimes it feels like it won't be so bad especially when others hve lost weight so you think it's easy. But everyone has gone through hard days n hve said it does get easier. Hang in there. I'm on day 5 now and today i feel sick just walked around trying to burp it out. ( sorry) but the first few days I was the same I even caved and had a wispa !!!! Not that you should. You'll be in your size 8 in a few months.... Good luck x

Hello :) it is hard, more so that I'm into the habit of eating junk food rather than needing it because I'm hungry.. I'm finding it really odd not nibbling on chocolate or bread on a Saturday night! :( but doing my best not to cave in, and just keep reminding myself that I have my weigh in on Thursday, and I wanna see a big number gone from those scales so caving in isn't an option!! Good luck to you too :) x

Sorry ladies to disturb your little chat lol! But I'm so proud of myself I haven't caved :D woohoo! First full day in 4 weeks I have had nothing but cd! Please don't cave it has taken me ages to be strong and fully get back on it xx

Willbeyummy said:
Sorry ladies to disturb your little chat lol! But I'm so proud of myself I haven't caved :D woohoo! First full day in 4 weeks I have had nothing but cd! Please don't cave it has taken me ages to be strong and fully get back on it xx

God you're strong! :O the thought of having nothing but CD products for 4 weeks plus is daunting I must admit, surely it must get SO boring? But I bet the weight loss spurs you on & then you don't want anything but them? At least I'm hoping that's the case anyway lol, & trying to take it day by day & hopefully it'll get easier! xx

Back