Need somebody & general chit chat

Yeah I really think I am getting the reins back too. I feel a lot more in control now which is a good feeling! I am just waiting to see the results on the scales now!

Yeah I still plan to make this year the year to get it settled and be in control and reach goal or 66kg's

I've not had far to go ever since joining minis !!LOL

Just need and want to get on with it. I have had minor wins only to gain them back really. But hoping that will change in the next 3 weeks before I fly back home and visit family.

xx

hey girls,

sorry been away for a little while lots of stuff going on at this end, fun days to raise money for the hospital my friend was in, wedding plans and now we are selling the house lol

tryin to stick to the plan and have been a good girl so for the first time in a long time am kinda looking forward to wednesday weigh in, just hope im not disapointed.

good to see your focused Bren, each day as it comes

we can all do its just getting our heads back into it, thats all lol

anyway if any one knows anyone who is looking to buy a 3 bed semi in sea side town send them this link ;)

3 Bed Semi in Bridlington East Yorkshire, drive & garden, upvc gas c heating - House Finder - Free private property sales, search property.

take care girls
xMB

Hey MB, fingers crossed for wednesday for you! So are you selling your house without using an agent?

hey guys sorry i havent been around in a while.its been a bit crazy here and a family member died so i havent been too goodthis week.iv now only got 1lb to go til iv lost a stone:) wanted to lose it this week but really doubt it:(. how is everyone doing??

Little Hobbit sorry about your loss. Good luck with your WI!! xx

MB selling are you?? Cool.

wishing you well Little H. x

yep selling my house and getting married AAAAgghhhhh te he.

we are going to be using an agent but not all finalised yet, and they are little robbers as well haha. so if you know anyone who is looking send them myway :)

been trying to be good, had a few little slip ups over the weekend but more cos we are soooo busy we turn around and its 8pm and we have had nothing to eat so just get takeaway cos too tired to cook etc etc you know how it is.

anyway big fingers crossed for wednesday. going to a wedding fair this sunday so that should be nice and maybe keep me on track next week

Enjoy the wedding fair MB, you can get some good deals there! You can also be talked into things you don't actually need so don't get too caught up! They are great though, I love them

Hey MB how did your WI go???

Taz how are you?

I'm doing well girls just slowly plodding along and sorting my head out along the way.

Bren
XX

not a happy bunny :( only lost 1lb i know, i know its a loss but i was hoping for sooooo much more and its kinda lost my spirit now Grrrrrr
for sale sign isn up outside the house now though, got a friends 30th birthday at the indian resturant tonight, BBQ saturday and weddin fair sunday all go go go

MB yep a loss is a loss have a look at your monthly loss now and perhaps that will help put things into perspective.

Hope the dinner was lovely. What a busy weekend you have babe!

Bren
X

i know im a right busy bee lol

yep indian was yummy haha not really diet worthy but yummy anyways

good luck with the weekend and sticking to it girlies

x

I'm off to a fresh start tomorrow with my dieting. Looking to really turn my life around. The last year has seen me become a person that I dont like very much and I want my life back again.

Bren
X

hey Kitty, my friend has a little girl called Kitty, nice name.

make yourself a list of everything you want to eat in the week & what you need to make it , go buy it and stick to your meal plan. good luck you can do it !

Come on Bren, you have been doing this for long enough now, pull your socks up, get your head into it and GO GO GO. we have faith in you girl!

Thanks MB. I know I am sick and tried of trying this and then that. So going to, have started Calorie Counting (day2) and feeling better in my mind, relaxed and just hoping to see some loss in a couple of weeks. Thing is I know I can do this and will do this. Problem is I have been forcing it to happen and not doing it the healthy way that my body wants to. So it's good old healthy eating and exercise.

Bren
X

Back