Need somebody & general chit chat

thats the best way Bren, slow and steady means it will stay off more in the long run. :)

ha ha sorry Steph. get inspired and make some really yummy things then you wont get bored. my boss has started back again at Weight Watchers and today is drinking boiled plain hot water instead of tea or coffee, i told her she will soon get bored of silly things like that and it wont work, she needs to stick to healthy, tasty but still plan (even though i dont know what the WW plan goes like) things or it wont work and she will get bored....but we shall see

just made my first appointment to try on wedding dresses today. made it for the 17th so am nervous and excited at the same time

Good luck everyone, keep on going :)

That is totally exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree we need to have a variety and not feel like we are depriving ourselves. WW as far as I am aware is very similar to CCing. They just use points, which you can factor in little treats or save up your points and have a wine or 2 on the weekend. However MB, your right if she/he starts doing very restrictive things it is hard to stay committed I agree and then things can go pear shaped !! LOL Maybe you should suggest eating pears!!! hehehe

wow bet your excited!!!

i've got a quiche in the oven gonna take half of it for my lunch tomorrow as well.

i did WW on and off for years but i can only do it when i go to class. was doing really well then the class times got changed and i couldn't go i tried to go it alone but its so easy to kid yourself.

then jsut after xmas a sw leaflet came through the letter box, class time we could make and voilia 30lbs lighter!!! would have liked it to be more but i've cheated a lot but i'm now at the lightest i can ever remember!!!!

well done Steph, we would all like it to be more but you should be very very proud of yourself for how far you have got. is your profile pic woman of the year or something else? DOH! just read your signature and it answere that LOL. a great big WELL DONE yey

im not as excited about going to the wedding shop as im sure i should be cos people scare me and its going to be very scary, but has to be done.

If i suggested pears Bren, she would prob just eat them and nowt else haha

Hey the group one is fab, to be acknowledged by people who actually know you is far better than being voted by people who dont and just read your stats

Steph you have come very far and well done you!

MB I know the person and have even been there when you limit/exclude food types!

For me I am enjoying CCing and counting the numbers. I have never managed to grasp the point thing with WW. I jsut buy some of their products due to low cals. Today I managed 1300 cals, 3 ltrs of water and only 15 mins of exercise.... (bummer about that).

Must say though that my spirits are higher and I am starting to see glimpses of my former life. That being having a life. If you find my diary I recently made a very long revelation about my past year in Melbourne and into my dieting/thoughts ' BRENS JOURNEY' just click on my name if you interested and its about 4 pages back maybe.

Bren
x

Well done Bren for getting your head in the right place to go forward with your eating plan, thats the hardest bit i think

Hey 'I LOVE LIFE' well done for recognising that you will have the ‘munchies’ and doing something about it rather than just using it as an excuse….like I do LOL

Hello Taz, im just popping on here before going to get weighed, not looking forward to it as I have not really been sticking to the plan, not been shopping still and we really don’t have any food at all now so just snacking on junk .naughty naughty. But I am excited cos the house has finally got on the website and brochure all done, now just need someone to come look round .
http://www.ullyotts.co.uk/brochure.php?brochurefile=assets/2/property/brochure/W282/index.html&title=54 Hermitage Road, Bridlington, East Yorkshire, YO16 4HG

speak soon girlies
x

How did WI go hun? That's great news that your house is online now, shouldn't take too long to sell I'm sure. It's a bit difficult to eat right when you have nothing in stock isn't it

i know Taz, im stressing well bad lol

going shopping on tuesday so shall really be able to start again, again, again after that.

1lb on last weigh in and am expecting the same this week. getting very stressed with work, house and wedding at the moment and its really not helping having no food in lol

hope everyone else is havin a better time

All those stresses on their own will knock your diet sideways so to have them all at the same time and only gain 1lb is really good! Just try to make wise food choices even if they aren't ideal. Go for damage limitation

hey everyone.
1lb is not much so dont feel too down monkeybunny.
im just about to go to WI and am hoping to have lost a 1lb so i can get my stone award!wil let u al know how i get on later.

cheers guys. after today and the shopping trip i should be ok.

good luck Little H

fingers crossed for the sticker & big cheer for you

Hi MB, Little H and Taz!

Hope weight loss is going well. MB well done a lb off. Better off than on I say.

How are we all going??

Bren
X

Back