Need something in my water...

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Hey all... I know that I can have Asda Diet Coke, Dr Pepper Zero and Coke Zero from searching through the forum.

I saw the Perfectly Clear with Crisp Red Apple (Still) post and I'm going to try and buy that.

Is there any other suggestions though - I'm getting a little bit fed up of plain old water and wondered what everyone added to their water?

Cheers x

I drink tesco flavoured water, strawberry, apple and lemon and lime. 70p a bottle and with malic acid. There are also some tesco high juice cordials that are reduced sugar and made with malic acid.

The flavoured water is a lifesaver though.

X

Ive managed to get some CD water flavourings - theyre the business! Now why Exante dont do them I cant imagine

I wish I could get my hands on some because I think they would be great - I agree with you - Exante should start doing them too.

Just had a quick look and it looks like this company sell them online. Not sure if you have to sign up for anything else though!

£6 a tub ain't too bad and it's got added fibre by the sounds of it to help u go to the toilet!!

http://www.**********.co.uk/Water-Flavouring

Vicky x

Oops why is it blocked out?

Am I going to get in trouble?

Last edited by a moderator:
You could possibly order them through the accessories section of w8. Their flavourings are v similar to Cambridge

Thanks for your help - I tried ordering through W8 but they wouldn't let me order without making an order for their main products.

I've got some water flavour on its way. Thanks so much - it means that I will help me stomach all the water I'm drinking - I'm just filling up water bottles from the tap (our tap water is nice and it's cheaper) and then I will add the flavouring :D.

Thanks again everyone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back