Total Solution Is 5l of water a day not ok?!

lottie_2015

:confused: I've just read on the exante forum that it's really dangerous to drink over 4l of fluid a day?
Totally freaked myself out reading the links to hyponutremia cos I'm on day 19 of TS & drink at least 6litres (3l tea, 2-3l water, 330ml coke zero, cups of hot water with flavourings) and I've had a stitch on my right side all day today, have I damaged myself?! Help :cry:

Don't worry, I'm sure you haven't damaged yourself ;) I think it just can be dangerous to drink large amounts of water over a short period of time. If you're spacing it out through the day and are comfortable then you are probably okay :) Personally I've never concerned myself with how much I'm drinking. I just drink when I want/need to and couldn't tell you from one day to the next how much I've had. I'm probably on the lower end of the scale though. As far as I'm concerned, if I'm not thirsty, and I'm comfortable, then I'm okay :)

Heya thanks for your reply! Yeah i'm ok lol, I did try drinking only 4l the day before yesterday but I felt a bit rubbish. I think my personal amount is 5 so i'm gna stick to that :) x

Back