NEED SUPPORT & ENCOURAGEMENT

no pain no gain!

hiya! does anyone remember me? I started LT in april and did it for 10 days (lost 9 pounds), then got my blood test reports showing that ive got underactive thyroid... so had to come off LT. My thyroid is now stable and so im back. out of the 9 pounds i lost, ive put 6 pounds back on again :sigh:. I've got my sisters wedding next month (july 4th) and i desperatley need to loose a stone by then. Ive got 3 weeks and 2 days.... do you guys think it can be done. I have to, HAVE TO loose a stone and i need all the tips and alot of support and encouragement. I'm starting in the morning (tues 10th) and i plan to stay connected to this site so i can get the will power and keep going.

Hi there,

Yes, it can definitely be done in 3 weeks my friend.

Normal amounts of weight loss from members here range from 7lbs to 15lbs on the first week (i think it may depend on how much you weigh as to how much you initially lose), but then after that its around 4lbs a week weight loss.

Be really determined, have a special dress in mind, and aim to fit into it for your sister's wedding.

Drink between 4 to 8 pints of water a day, i find it helps getting 8 500ml bottles of water and filling them up with tap water and putting them in the fridge over night, and then make sure you take a couple of bottles everywhere you go and make sure you have them all by the end of the day.

Stick to the shakes and your tons of water, and it'll drop off you.

Make sure no food passes your mouth for the 3 weeks and you'll definitely lose a stone.

YOU CAN DO IT.

i dont see why not i went for my 2nd week WI yesterday and had lost 16lbs in 2 weeks! so it is poss just keep logging in here for the support and glugging that water!

good luck x

HEY...

I am going for my 3rd weigh in this week and I am convinced i will be over the 1 stone lost this week.... u sure can do it! xox

Sure u can hun if you lost 9lb the last time you did it youve gotta be confident!!!!!!!!!!Stick at it and good luck with your first day chick xxxxxx

Yes it can be done! Just keep logged on, keep determined and drink lots of water and you'll be there before you know it! Good luck xxxx

hi and welcome back,1 stone is definatly achieveable just remember how well you did last time ,im glad you problems have been sorted out with your thyroid,the train has just stopped at your station hun,so get back on ,good luck you can do this and remember we are all here for you during your journey xx

thanx everyone. away to have my first shake of the day. one thing for sure... i know if i do it, it will be coz of you guys. i love you all.

thanx everyone!!! wow allyj.......what a great 1st wk loss... such an inspiration. hope i can do half as good as you did.
Thanx for remembering me lillie...knowing your LT experience and great results will def be needing your advice and support. x

thanx everyone. away to have my first shake of the day. one thing for sure... i know if i do it, it will be coz of you guys. i love you all.

Good luck to you girl, you can def do it. I have my first WI on Friday, I'm taking all the advice I can off here too. I've never drank so much water lol Hope you reach what you need which is def possible to do girl specialy from what I've read from everyone elses loss's. Have you chosen an outfit for your sisters wedding yet? I got married 4 weeks, wish I had found LT before then haha

Back