need support!

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
hiya guys, ive come to this site to get support and inspiration from other people in the same boat as me!
i had my 2nd baby in may this year and was 16st 4lbs after the birth. have had a very stressful year as my eldest has been diagnosed wth leukaemia and me and my partner have split up :(
i had lost 2 st and gotten to 14st 3 lbs but have just started comfort eating like crazy :( as of boxing day (im being realistic and know that im not gonna get anywhere before xmas!) im gonna go back to weight watchers and i have a new wii fit to use when kids are asleep as well as starting zumba classes twice a week.
i am now 15st again and really want to drop 5 stone to be a healthy weight and rein in my eating habits. if anyone wants to support me and either text, pm, or msn/bebo each other please please please reply to this! i feel so alone and aa bit hopeless tbh!!

xx

It sounds like you are making some very positive changes in your life and I'm sure if you stick with them you will lose the weight you want to. I totally understand wanting to postpone your diet until after xmas - it's so hard to diet this time of year. My only advice to you is not to use the next week as a blowout and eat like mad. Really, that's just going to add more work. Instead, try your best to eat well, even over the next week. You are so not alone in your quest to lose weight, nor are you alone in what has happened to you personally. Give yourself a pat on the back for making it through some really tough stuff this year and hold your head high woman! You are doing a fantastic job and making a terrific effort.

It sounds like you are making some very positive changes in your life and I'm sure if you stick with them you will lose the weight you want to. I totally understand wanting to postpone your diet until after xmas - it's so hard to diet this time of year. My only advice to you is not to use the next week as a blowout and eat like mad. Really, that's just going to add more work. Instead, try your best to eat well, even over the next week. You are so not alone in your quest to lose weight, nor are you alone in what has happened to you personally. Give yourself a pat on the back for making it through some really tough stuff this year and hold your head high woman! You are doing a fantastic job and making a terrific effort.

thank you so much, am feeling at home already :) xx

actually restarting weight watchers today - i got all motivated on the forum and i have my weight watchers xma dinner already planned so i figured why not?!!?

x

Good luck and welcome.I hope your eldest gets better soon x

Back