Need to deflate this tyretummy...

but he never complains about MY weight in fact it's the opposite he complains about me being on 'another diet' shakes his head at the potions and concoctions I have on my plate....which after 15 years married I suppose I'm lucky, because he could very much justify telling me the opposite and having a problem with my weight xx
see theres another statement i could have written myself. he has no problem with my weight even though it had doubled since meeting him (i was a spotty 8st 16year old thinking i was sh*t cool in my nirvana tshirt :rolleyes:) He is very supportive but is inclined to "forget" and ask do i want anything from the goodie press. think i am in the right mindset this time and i KNOW ive got to do this, not only for me but ive 3 small girls i want to see grow up :D

see theres another statement i could have written myself. he has no problem with my weight even though it had doubled since meeting him (i was a spotty 8st 16year old thinking i was sh*t cool in my nirvana tshirt :rolleyes:) He is very supportive but is inclined to "forget" and ask do i want anything from the goodie press. think i am in the right mindset this time and i KNOW ive got to do this, not only for me but ive 3 small girls i want to see grow up :D

you go for it girl!!! :superwoman: I must admit I'm more relaxed about doing this 'plan' than I should be .....but that's because it's in the back of my mind that I KNOW deep down that my mind set is going to change after Christmas because by then I would of been over 2 months tee-total and by January will be on it like a car bonnet....think it's more about maintenance and damage limitation as long as I don't gain I don't care if I don't lose, by the 1st January I'll only have one New Years resolution to break instead of three! :cross:

these husbands we have just dont know how good they have it do they!! ive always had to watch my weight since my teenage years:( and to add to ur comments my husband gets that im unhappy but doesnt care if i change weight, he loves me for me and that sometimes hinders my willpower cos i think oh well one more takeaway or one more PACKET of biscuits will be fine!! but this time im doing it for my wardrobe of lovely clothes....they miss me....and as im now on mat allowance i have about 4 outfits i continually rotate in wearing!!! depressing.com!!x

he's gone away today and i swear the drawer is calling me...got a spinach and mushroom canneloni in oven......pls cook quickly before i give in to the drawer!!!!

Are u ok tyretummy? Miss seeing ur food diary. Hope u return to us soon:) x

ahhhh did ye miss me :)

sorry ladies been a busy few days, never got round to updating, although funny enough every time i go to eat i do think of ye and my updating lol

so went to see John Bishop with the hubbs on wed nite, jaysus it was deadly, i nearly p*ssed myself laughin a couple of times, he is hilarious :) We had planned on going for a bite to eat on the way up but my sister was late getting out to us, she lives 5mins from us, first time ive EVERY asked her to mind the girls and she was an HOUR late (but thats another story) so traffic was mental then by time we got going, took us 3 hours to do 1.5hr drive, so missed the first 10mins of the show and got no dinner :( poor me

show over, outta there, starving.com, 11.30 at nite only solution, mcdon*lds drive thru...... did you see mcdon*lds are doing a new "sharebox" 10nuggets & 10 onionrings, a "sharebox" ha ha they obviously never met me. so i was terribly bold and had one of those and a yummy yummy ice cream. my throat felt like id been out singing all nite it was raw.

so thurs was much better food wise as was friday, had max 8syns on either day. been minding my friends 2 little girls for the 2 days so i havent had a min to myself, 6 girls running around the house all under 7, this is just how i left lol :giveup:

Hubs working today, had planned taking the girls to the forest but its too miserable out there. we gonna have a movie day in my bed, so i can snooze and watch scooby doo through closed eyelids :p

xx

need some inspiration for tonights dinner, ive mince out to defrost, so dont fancy spag bol or lasagne....
off to peruse (see im posh n use words like that lol) the recipes nom nom nom

we shall not mention that i just googled the word to make sure it meant what i thought it did before using it lol its gonna be a long day ha

tyretummy said:
need some inspiration for tonights dinner, ive mince out to defrost, so dont fancy spag bol or lasagne....
off to peruse (see im posh n use words like that lol) the recipes nom nom nom

we shall not mention that i just googled the word to make sure it meant what i thought it did before using it lol its gonna be a long day ha

Do a chilli....or make meatballs....just thrown in a raw egg and finely chopped onion mix around with the mince and then roll into round shapes and cook in some pasatta - add a crumbled chicken oxo and some garlic and some Worcester sauce and you get a smoky BBQ taste. Serve it with whatever the flipping heck you like :D think its one syn for the whole thing on EE AND Original xxx

GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!...love John Bishop.....sad but true the funeral director for my Mams send off looked and sounded just like him - so even when he was being sincere and sympathetic I wanted to laugh my head off ;) (not good lol!!) :p

god i can only imagine, least it help get you through it :)

that sounds good, meatballs nom nom.... was thinking meatloaf or hotpot :0 have to go shop later anyway, did my big shop last nite but forgot frylight, oxo and milk lol i was too busy with arg*s 3 for 2 on toys lol Man in red - CHECK :xmascheers:

god i can only imagine, least it help get you through it :)

that sounds good, meatballs nom nom.... was thinking meatloaf or hotpot :0 have to go shop later anyway, did my big shop last nite but forgot frylight, oxo and milk lol i was too busy with arg*s 3 for 2 on toys lol Man in red - CHECK :xmascheers:

Mmmmmmm Hot Pot :drool: now if I make Hot Pot (or lobbies as we call it) I have to make a big short crust pastry lid to go on top.....I want hot pot now!!

Done all me crimby shopping on Amazon 2 weeks back - never been so organised in my life! :faint2: xxx

love amazon but not everyone will ship to "la Emerald Isle" :(

i do a sliced potato topping on hotpot smothered in garlic salt nom nom

did have breakfast this morning, just coffee

Lunch: aldi hot & spicy cous cous with a chicken kebab with peppers and mushrooms :) having a bowel of apple and grapes now

feel real lazy now, one of those dreary days, think gonna pop that movie on for the girls now in my room :) chill on the bed. Have to collect the hubby at 5 so give me plenty of time to chill

Hi, I have just joined :) good luck with your journey, you have a really pretty smile btw x

Hi, I have just joined :) good luck with your journey, you have a really pretty smile btw x

Welcome & :thankyou: not something id hear often lol

glad your back:) ive gone upto 27 syns today with alcohol!!oops! oh well i have enough in the 'bank' so ill just have 7 to play with for the next 2 days! glad u enjoyed john bishop.......omg as i typed his name his advert came on the telly....spooky!! x

that bold ole alcohol izzywizzy lol

all was going well this evening until first Ben found me :eek: and then Jerry ;) LOL they said ive been neglecting them terribly for the last while and they just wanted to wrap themselves around me one more time :p

glad your back:) ive gone upto 27 syns today with alcohol!!oops! oh well i have enough in the 'bank' so ill just have 7 to play with for the next 2 days! glad u enjoyed john bishop.......omg as i typed his name his advert came on the telly....spooky!! x

What is it with needy clingy food tonight?....I had a similar thing with 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza, looking at me all forlorn
then the sausage roll and iced bun start arguing and doing things to get attention - so I had to shut them all up!....

Got a feeling the crisps are going to kick off and start being divas too! .......ho hum ....bloody attention seeking food :D

i dont know whats going on, is there a full moon or something! they are getting a little aggressive here, first they threw a load of pecans at me to knock me to the floor, then they smothered me with caramel sauce and literally poured the maple ice cream down my throat..... no wonder it said VerMonster on the tub!!!!!!

i dont know whats going on, is there a full moon or something! they are getting a little aggressive here, first they threw a load of pecans at me to knock me to the floor, then they smothered me with caramel sauce and literally poured the maple ice cream down my throat..... no wonder it said VerMonster on the tub!!!!!!

:rotflmao: Just wee'd.....

Back