Need to get back on track

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
Hi all.

Well it was going so well - i lost 1 1/2 stone by the end of January and was feeling fab.

Last week I put 1.5lb on :cry:but knew it was because I had had a big meal out on the Sunday with lots of alcohol. Although I was on plan the rest of the week.

The weekend just gone was my Birthday, plan was to enjoy the Saturday with party food and alcohol and then be 110% for the rest of the week. However, I haven't been able to get my head back on plan. Since the weekend I keep picking on leftover birthday cake and chocs that some inconsiderate people bought as presents! My meals have been OK just the snacks that have been my downfall.

I am now preparing myself for the worst tomorrow at weigh in. I just feel that if I put on again (which I am most likely to do), I will be letting everyone down who has supported me so far.

Can't understand why my motivation has taken such a knock when I have been on such a buzz since i joined SW in Nov last yr!

Sorry for rambling.

Amy x

Hi Amy, not sure I can give you any great advice but wanted to reply to show support!!!!! If it was me I think I would have a good think about why I started the diet in the first place and what my goals are. If you want it badly enough then it has to be worth more to you than the chocolates and cake etc.

I would throw it all out or give it to neighbours so it wasn't in the house to tempt me. I would also try to relive how great I felt when i lose and then how bad I feel when I eat crap and I'm sure you know which feeling you prefer.

We all have bad days/blips but it's putting it behind you ASAP and moving forward........ GOOD LUCK hon x

It's to do with the sugar and fat content of cake and chocs. They are addictive. Don't panic! Throw them out, or donate to a neighbour! You've already started planning, well done! Go back to basics and do a food diary and you'll soon be back on track.

Back