need to get back on track

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, been really bad for ages and tried to jump from one diet to another in a bid to lose weight fast, only i am heavier than i was :cry:. Anyway, i have been bad this morning, i'm addicted to milka with dime and have eaten a huge bar along with 2pkts crisps and a big bowl of frosties. I feel disgusting. So normally i would 'start again' tomorow but i'm not going to, i'm going to start again NOW and make sure i do some exercise. I need to get a grip. Going finish off the day as an extra easy day i think.

I have applied to go to college and it fills me with dread having to go to an interview feeling like this. I feel that they won't take me seriously this size.

Anyway i've had great support in the past from minis so i'm going to log in for inspiration each day and good hints and tips.

Hope everyone is well x

Good for you hon. To pull back like this and be so determined to get straight into it is fab. ITs time to clear out the rubbish and bring in lots of free foods - your fruit, veg, eggs, lean meat etc. Why not do a meal plan for the next week - or even just next day or 2 to get you focussed.

As for college - just because you MAY be bigger than someone else doesn't make them any better than you. All thats different is your size. Please don't give yourself such a hard time hon. Praise yourself for pulling back today, thats a huge step. Praise yourself everytime you achieve something - even if it appears a 'small' achievement - you need to give yourself praise to build your confidence.

Good luck hon xxxxx

Hello Hun!!! How the devil are you?

Welcome back and its good to see that you are sweeping this morning under the carpet and getting on with the rest of the day in the right way.

You can do this, you have done it before, just dont expect it to happen overnight and as soon as you realise that, you will be there before you know it!

Take care

xxxxx

Great that you have renewed motivation betty.
Good luck hun and hope to see you around a bit more! xx

Well done for the determination to start again.

When ever I have had a bad time and feel crap, I always get back into it over the course of 4-5 days.

Day 1 - I make sure I drink plenty of water and have lots of fruit and veg.
Day 2 - I cut out any bad snacks in between meals.
Day 3 - I have 'good' meals.
Day 4 - I try to get a bit of walking in.
Day 5 - I'm ready to rock and roll and my head is in gear.

I found that this really works for me as it is a gentle way back into being good. Sometimes it's very hard to suddenly 'get your head together'.

Slowly but surely is the way for me.

Good luck :)

Thank you everyone so much for the warm welcome back. Even though i have eaten really bad this morning, for lunch i had a pasta n sauce and jacket potato and an apple. I'm going to have a berocca and a pint of water now, then will try and go a walk later, no i won't try i will!!

Welcome back Betty!! :D I just re-joined the forum again yesterdau as well, so perhaps we could just give each other a kick up the butt for a wee while until we are back on track!!

What are you going to do at college? Best of luck hun xxx

Back