Need to get my backside into gear

ninababes

Gold Member
Well i thought i'd been relatively good this past fortnight but then when i got on the scales and had gained 2lbs i sat down and had a think of what i'd eaten and it's funny how your brain forgets.....

Since 1st Feb i've had a dominos pizza, a frankie and bennies, a childrens party, 2 pub meals one i had pasta in a cream sauce one i had a burger and chips, ive had jaffa cakes, snack a jacks, potatoes with my tea and blackcurant HIGH juice.... and there was me thinking i'd had a relatively good fortnight!!!

SO i made my CDC shout at me said i needed it to get myself back on track and that it all started when i went for my dress fitting and looked fab and so now i've gotten complacent so i know i'll look good at this weight in my dress so its "ok" for me to have off days when really it's not so she's given me a target of getting below the nest stone by 29th Feb when i next get weighed and i am going to stick to 100% 1200plan, no potatoes, no bread, veg and fruit daily and at least 4 litres of water and today was my start

Today i've had a
cdc bar
3 ryvitas with beef (didnt have chicken in at lunch)
a chicken tikka salad
2.25l of water so far

So please please when im faltering kick my backside back into gear i really need your help to stick to this i've been excellent before and i can be excellent again!!!

Thanks xxx

Evening Hun
Its all sooooooooooooooooo easy to forget what we eat, I used to think unless it was on a plate at meal times the calories didnt count???? Its only now eating packs only that I really appreciate just how much I was constantly ramming down my neck!
Good on you for realising after a 2lb gain - mine was after gaining 4st 7lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i thought i'd been relatively good this past fortnight but then when i got on the scales and had gained 2lbs i sat down and had a think of what i'd eaten and it's funny how your brain forgets.....

Since 1st Feb i've had a dominos pizza, a frankie and bennies, a childrens party, 2 pub meals one i had pasta in a cream sauce one i had a burger and chips, ive had jaffa cakes, snack a jacks, potatoes with my tea and blackcurant HIGH juice.... and there was me thinking i'd had a relatively good fortnight!!!

SO i made my CDC shout at me said i needed it to get myself back on track and that it all started when i went for my dress fitting and looked fab and so now i've gotten complacent so i know i'll look good at this weight in my dress so its "ok" for me to have off days when really it's not so she's given me a target of getting below the nest stone by 29th Feb when i next get weighed and i am going to stick to 100% 1200plan, no potatoes, no bread, veg and fruit daily and at least 4 litres of water and today was my start

Today i've had a
cdc bar
3 ryvitas with beef (didnt have chicken in at lunch)
a chicken tikka salad
2.25l of water so far

So please please when im faltering kick my backside back into gear i really need your help to stick to this i've been excellent before and i can be excellent again!!!

Thanks xxx

Well done on gettin back on track :)

you're right - it is soooo easy to get complacent when we start to feel 'normal' again......sounds like you've stuck to 1200 plan today allright !

keep at it....and you'll be at your target before you know it !!

love

Debz xx

I'd better be or i'll be one sulky bride in July lol!!!! I can do 1 or 2 days easy but ive NEVER done 14days 100% before lol and i'm away with my sis for 3 of them but she's pretty good healthy eating it's the alcohol coz she's a student lolol!!!!!

Thanks HM :)

I'd better be or i'll be one sulky bride in July lol!!!! I can do 1 or 2 days easy but ive NEVER done 14days 100% before lol and i'm away with my sis for 3 of them but she's pretty good healthy eating it's the alcohol coz she's a student lolol!!!!!

What about trying 790 ???

you might find that havin that bit of protein and veg/salad will help keep you on track.....;)

Debz xx

I'd LOVE to try 790 or even better SS but i'm not allowed to due to a medical condition the lowest i'm allowed is 1200 :'(

I'd LOVE to try 790 or even better SS but i'm not allowed to due to a medical condition the lowest i'm allowed is 1200 :'(

....sorry hun....:eek: silly me....didn't even think.....SORRY :eek::eek:

1200 is a great plan....hope you get to where you want to be......

love

Debz xx

lol i will do eventually now if i could SS i'd have been skinny for last christmas lol but my aims are for summer xx

Back