Need to get my backside into gear

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ninababes, 16 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Well i thought i'd been relatively good this past fortnight but then when i got on the scales and had gained 2lbs i sat down and had a think of what i'd eaten and it's funny how your brain forgets.....

Since 1st Feb i've had a dominos pizza, a frankie and bennies, a childrens party, 2 pub meals one i had pasta in a cream sauce one i had a burger and chips, ive had jaffa cakes, snack a jacks, potatoes with my tea and blackcurant HIGH juice.... and there was me thinking i'd had a relatively good fortnight!!!

SO i made my CDC shout at me said i needed it to get myself back on track and that it all started when i went for my dress fitting and looked fab and so now i've gotten complacent so i know i'll look good at this weight in my dress so its "ok" for me to have off days when really it's not so she's given me a target of getting below the nest stone by 29th Feb when i next get weighed and i am going to stick to 100% 1200plan, no potatoes, no bread, veg and fruit daily and at least 4 litres of water and today was my start

Today i've had a
    cdc bar
    3 ryvitas with beef (didnt have chicken in at lunch)
    a chicken tikka salad
    2.25l of water so far

So please please when im faltering kick my backside back into gear i really need your help to stick to this i've been excellent before and i can be excellent again!!!

Thanks xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Evening Hun
    Its all sooooooooooooooooo easy to forget what we eat, I used to think unless it was on a plate at meal times the calories didnt count???? Its only now eating packs only that I really appreciate just how much I was constantly ramming down my neck!
    Good on you for realising after a 2lb gain - mine was after gaining 4st 7lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Well done on gettin back on track :)

you're right - it is soooo easy to get complacent when we start to feel 'normal' again......sounds like you've stuck to 1200 plan today allright !

keep at it....and you'll be at your target before you know it !!

Debz xx
  5. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

I'd better be or i'll be one sulky bride in July lol!!!! I can do 1 or 2 days easy but ive NEVER done 14days 100% before lol and i'm away with my sis for 3 of them but she's pretty good healthy eating it's the alcohol coz she's a student lolol!!!!!
  6. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Good luck Nina, you can do it. Head down and eye on the prize.
  7. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Thanks HM :)
  8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

What about trying 790 ???

you might find that havin that bit of protein and veg/salad will help keep you on track.....;)

Debz xx
  9. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

I'd LOVE to try 790 or even better SS but i'm not allowed to due to a medical condition the lowest i'm allowed is 1200 :'(
  10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

....sorry hun....:eek: silly me....didn't even think.....SORRY :eek::eek:

1200 is a great plan....hope you get to where you want to be......

Debz xx
  11. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

lol i will do eventually now if i could SS i'd have been skinny for last christmas lol but my aims are for summer xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.