need to get straight!

gemma_

Silver Member
well im off to the shops friday.. to start fresh.. i seem to only go off track when i havn't got much in and doing shopping per day :(

i wish slimming world had a takeaway service and resturant can ring up and order syn free food LOL :(

I definitely like that idea! The thing I miss most (apart from my alcohol!) is having a takeaway when I feel like it. :sigh:

I definitely like that idea! The thing I miss most (apart from my alcohol!) is having a takeaway when I feel like it. :sigh:

yea same here not just because its 'bad' food its just the way its a night off cooking i miss, relaxing night... my consultant was saying at main deppo there is actuall a slimming world resturant that as syns next to everything! ... i really do think sw resturant in every town would do very well... as sme gorgeous food!

I agree, it's those times when you're late home or have had a nice day out and don't want to finish the day cooking, it's just great to ring the takeaway! ;) SW restaurant would be fantastic if their recipes are anything to go by. :D

we can dream :( ..... ]

watching jamie olicia on channel 4 why do i do it 2 myself LOL

Someone could make a fortune opening up a restaurant.

I'm watching the soap awards - nothing tasty on there apart from Scott Maslen ;):8855:

i miss wafles and hunny any replacments?

There is a pub not to many miles from me which actually has syn free and meals with syns on the menu which I think is a brilliant idea, not been in there yet, but planning to pay it a visit over the bank holiday

I always pick a day when I bulk batch cook, so a big pot of chilli and freze it, same with tuna pasta bake, i prepare sw chips and wedges and then freeze a load, ALWAYS have eggs in the fridge so i can do sw quiche at the drop of a hat

When I finish work the last thing i want to do is prepare a big meal from scratch :-( I am always knackered and want a quick meal easily and find takeaway is my downfall.

All the above can be done in a jiffy

Actually last night i had chicken and bacon with pasta in a white sauce (synned) and it took approx 15 mins start to finish. No excuse then really to not eat good lol

Good luck xxx

Back