Extra Easy Need to loose 5 stone

All these success stories are good to see. I have 4st 13lbs to lose to get to healthy BMI. I'm hoping to get close before June when I return to work from mat leave!

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone still folows this as i could really do with a kick up the bum :) i took 2 weeks off over christmas and gained 1lb. However since then i have ate ate ate everything and anything in sight crisps, chocolate,sweets puddings etc etc. I think i hadnt misd them over the weeks i was doing slimming world but because i allowed myself to go back to eating rubbish i now crave it :( i keep trying to get back on track but then biscuoits find there way into my mouth!!!! Anyone else struggling?
I think everyone is really positive on here about losing the excess pounds gained at Christmas, stay in touch and you might just click and have the motivation to have a good day x

I need to lose around 7 stone but I would like to have lost 5 stone (or more!) by mid-July as I am getting married in September. I don't buy crisps or junk at all, because if it's in the house, I will eat it. I pigged out a bit over Xmas but felt rubbish for doing so. I think having goals makes it easier to stick to. Take it one day at time!

I need to lose 4st 12lbs according to nhs website to put me at a healthy BMI. I didnt realise it was that much to be honest as i was only thinking i had put on two or three stone since my last 'lightest time'. Think i was in denial.

Ive also recently seperated so i splurged a bit over xmas and really comforted myself with the goodies.

So here i am in a new year and a new place making a new start. I am going to follow all the good advice i have seen here and take it little by little a pound at a time. I plan to eat as well as i can and not beat myself up so much if have a blip but make a promise to do a bit more activity if i do.

I need to lose 4st 12lbs according to nhs website to put me at a healthy BMI. I didnt realise it was that much to be honest as i was only thinking i had put on two or three stone since my last 'lightest time'. Think i was in denial. Ive also recently seperated so i splurged a bit over xmas and really comforted myself with the goodies. So here i am in a new year and a new place making a new start. I am going to follow all the good advice i have seen here and take it little by little a pound at a time. I plan to eat as well as i can and not beat myself up so much if have a blip but make a promise to do a bit more activity if i do.

A 1lb loss each week will see you 52lb lighter this time next year!!!! X good luck

Back