need to lose 3stone restarting tommorroe please i need a buddy.........

tsweety81

hi all im hoping to restart tomoro as i have now some supplies altho no bars boo hoo but prob better for me to have cpl weeks without them cos i love the dark truffa too much.i want to lose 3 stone to start with. im a stay at home mum of two lovely kids adam and yasmin who are 10 and 2.i have been struggling with my weight since childhood really.i lost loads of weight when i met my now husband at 17 and got to 8.5 stone thanks to not eating and walking for miles and at my heaviest i was 15st 13.5. iam about 13 st 6 now.i piled weight on last year and altho i managed to lose 1.5 stone earlier this year i have been trying to restart for the last few months.im not gonna stop trying and i know i will get to a healthy weight no matter how long it takes.im thankful that i havent put all the weight back on plus more but the scales are going in the wrong direction so i need to get my butt in gear.i would love a buddy so if feel free to leave me a msg.would be great for anyone starting tomoro or who ideally weighs in on a wednesday as if i know someone is waiting for my weigh-in also it spurs me on.sorry for going on.good luck to us all on this weight loss journey xxx

Go for it girl! Just getting started can be the most difficult bit and of course there will be ups and downs along the way but starting means you are are not giving up.

tsweety81 said:
hi all im hoping to restart tomoro as i have now some supplies altho no bars boo hoo but prob better for me to have cpl weeks without them cos i love the dark truffa too much.i want to lose 3 stone to start with. im a stay at home mum of two lovely kids adam and yasmin who are 10 and 2.i have been struggling with my weight since childhood really.i lost loads of weight when i met my now husband at 17 and got to 8.5 stone thanks to not eating and walking for miles and at my heaviest i was 15st 13.5. iam about 13 st 6 now.i piled weight on last year and altho i managed to lose 1.5 stone earlier this year i have been trying to restart for the last few months.im not gonna stop trying and i know i will get to a healthy weight no matter how long it takes.im thankful that i havent put all the weight back on plus more but the scales are going in the wrong direction so i need to get my butt in gear.i would love a buddy so if feel free to leave me a msg.would be great for anyone starting tomoro or who ideally weighs in on a wednesday as if i know someone is waiting for my weigh-in also it spurs me on.sorry for going on.good luck to us all on this weight loss journey xxx

I'd love to buddy you, and vice versa. Am also restarting tomorrow after falling off the diet wagon in a big way. I'd ultimately like to lose 1.5 stone but find it hard to stay on track come week 3. I, too, am a stay at home mom to a lovely little girl, Coco, who is 3. I feel I need someone to answer to come weigh in day (other than myself), it keeps me more disciplined. So if you're game...

Ladies, well done for making a start! That can be the hardest bit! If I can reach day 59 today (albeit with two weekends where I chose to go off plan recently with good food choices and ok I confess cheese and crackers this Sunday!) any one can do it! I have taken the approach (after many failed restart) attempts that even if I go off plan, with whatever is I have chosen to eat I have not ruined everything and therefore should continue eating. I must stop and continue. I had a low day yesterday when I was feeling I should just stop and start eating real food due to slower losses I've had recently. However, coming on the forum talking it through has helped me refocus and continue. For me it is about relearning how to eat real food properly and not overeat in addition to having the weightloss as a by product. I need to lose weight but I also need to change my relationship with food and learn to make healthy good choices in order to maintain. I shifted my focus on lifestyle and health not just weightloss.

I hope sharing my approach helps you in some little way.

thanks girls.i weighed myself this moring so have my start weight.i think i must be bloated or something cos according to that i have put on 4 lb in a few days. we are kind of ttc so i dunno if it could be that.ive also not long had my implant removed so have no idea when totm due.still today is the start of a new me.i have my bottle of water and jst had a cup of tea for breakfast.gonna try hold off as long as i can before i have my first pack.good luck to us all and have a good day & wish me luck i can get through the first week x

Well, day 1 almost down. Had a v stressful day. My box, that was supposed to arrive between 8:32 and 9:32 didn't arrive until 16:00!!!!! By then I was in a foul mood. In top of that my little girl has been in an evil mood (must be something to do with Halloween). I didn't cave in though. I've had a chocolate vanilla bar when it eventually arrived and will have the mild curry for dinner. I just feel beaten by everything today. One of my little girl's fish that she got a month ago for her birthday is floating but alive in the tank. I've been trying for 5 days now to get him right, I don't want him to die, just because I really don't. He might just be a fish but he's our fish and so part of the family. Just a tough day but I'm determined to stay on track. I really think it would make my day a lot worse if I cheated. I'd really be in an awful mood then.

Back