Need to lose 7 stone - Propoints

My ww class is tonight but I don't think I will bother going. I weighed myself (ww scales) this morning and I have stayed the same. After gaining half a pound last week I am not impressed. Since the beginning of January I have only lost 6lbs which is mad because I am at my heaviest ever - I should be losing weight faster than this.

When I have been on ww in the past the first stone just falls off and then its a steady loss of 2lbs a week. I don't think propoints is working for me. I am going to do a week on the old points plan and see how I do on that. I can't believe January has been wasted. I now only have 6 months to drop 3 dress sizes and get into my bridesmaids dress.

Back to Discover from today
Hi Star*
I kno u posted this a few weeks back.. BUT.. I went to my weigh in last night, then weighed myself soon as I was home as I plan on doing WW myself at home now, and there was a 2LB difference in the two scales.. The WW has me as 2LB lighter than my scales at home.. And mine too is a WW bathroom scales.. So don't let it put u off!!
;)

hey i got WI last night and when i came home i weighed myself on my ww bathroom scales!!! they also read me as 2lb heavier!!!!!!

hey i got WI last night and when i came home i weighed myself on my ww bathroom scales!!! they also read me as 2lb heavier!!!!!!

No way?! OK so I think its safe to say WW home scales are faulty!! So we now kno to take 2LB off whatever they say we are.. Well done on the weight loss thus far.. Keep up the great work! :D

thanks!!!! every scale is different dont let ur own scales put u off!!!

thanks!!!! every scale is different dont let ur own scales put u off!!!

Ah yea I kno they're all different.. But usually by 1/2lb give or take.. 2 is a huge difference.. IMO..
Tho it wont affect my weight loss.. My whole point for weighing in at home was so I kno where I am to start off my journey without classes..
GL for the next week :D

yeah u too!!! do u do wi at home or with a class!!!!!!!!!!

Am only starting this week doing them at home. Up to now I've been going to the class. I feel ready enough to keep it up home with my weekly weigh in.. Although i'll be doing it myself. But if I find i'm cheating myself or my weight has stopped after a week or so I'll get straight back to the class weigh in. But I feel confident enough so we'll see..

oh right if thats right for u sounds good!!! i love the talk in class though!!! really keeps me going!!!!!!!!!!!

oh right if thats right for u sounds good!!! i love the talk in class though!!! really keeps me going!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I kno wot u mean.. Classes really do help.. But its at an awkward time so means Thursday is totally out as regards doing anything other than work & WW. By time I go to the class.. Go home and cook dinner its after 8 by time I get to sit down and eat!! But like I said.. I'll be straight back there if I find my weight loss takes a pause.. or goes backwards!!
And I find different threads here are a great help too so.. Fingers n toes crossed I'll do fine :D :fingerscrossed:

:17729::break_diet::553:I need to lose about 10 stone-140 lbs -that feels a lot when I type it
Does that much count?? fell off the wagon so many times and got so many bruises

OK so summer holiday is now booked (Well the girls booked me in on it as an early birthday surprise).. Have 13 weeks to shed at least another stone (14lbs) Can easily be done.. And its given me back a little lost motivation! Gona try hard as I can.. And its starting to get bright now in the evenings so the days in between gyming I can get out walking.. Gona be so much fun!!

Hiya...
Am not doing too bad thanks.. But could be doing better.. Have so far got my 2 silver 7's... And my stone.. Am down in total 16LBS so but still a good bit to go.. Slowly but surely...
We had a Bootcamp class last night.. Was tough but got thru it.. Doing another Saturday and starting jogging now (hopefully..) this week too.. So it'll hopefully help me along my journey..
How about you? How are you finding it? Well done on your loss thus far...

:553:Dying to know??? whats a Bootcamp class:giveup:
Its exercising in the local park with a small group.. They have 'official' bootcamps where you do the basic/advanced army training.. But ours is much lighter than that..But still a killer haha.. I was wrecked lastnight doing it.. Seeing stars and all!! haha..
We do half an hour of cardio workouts, then half an hour of toning exercises.. Its great fun with lotz of giggles but Joanne (the girl that leads it) really pushes you so you have to work as hard at it as you can.. best of all... She doesn't charge us :D The Bootcamp Ireland one is €160 for 6/8 weeks...

:sigh:What a hero I could never manage that:)

That's exactly what I said last year when she started it.. But you'd be surprised how much you can do when you have someone to push you.. (For the record.. We done one last summer but it stopped during Winter.. Its only just started back)
:character00116:
And the best part.... You get the best sleep ever after :zz:

:)You are so right -having someone to push you and exercise its just the best potent combination:)

Back