Need to lose over half of my body weight!!

Natziii83

I have been big all my life. I picked up the big genes from my dad's side of the family...
I have often told myself that I'm happy with the way I am and that people should accept me as I am. The truth is that I'm far from happy. I have tried on numerous occasions to lose weight.
The most I have lost is 3 stone. I got disheartened when my weight loss stalled. I tried hard not to let it but I couldn't help it.
It's been 18 months since then and all the weight that I lost is back on.
I want to lose it and more.
I have the support of my partner, family and friends.
I would like a weight loss buddy. Someone to share it all with. Someone to stop me having that extra square of chocolate and to motivate me to exercise more.
Message me if you're interested :)

Natz :) xx

Hello and welcome aboard :)

You will find lots of friendly advice and support on here. I too have lots to lose, and its coming off for good this time!

Keep posting on here, we will all support you!

Think about starting a diary in the weight loss diary section. That's where I can be found every day, but I do look in at other sections too :)

Ask any questions you have on here or just post for a chat, Have a look at the success stories and the before and after pics for inspiration!

I look forward to chatting with you, keep posting and stay strong!

Thanks RainbowRose :)
I'm going to look into writing a Weight Loss Diary :)

I need lots of inspiration. I have a lack of motivation and willpower but I want to do this so I will keep looking at the success stories :)

Natz :) xx

Hi hun, welcome to the boards! you've definately come to the right place for support.

Good luck! looking forward to your diary :)

Spend all your time on here and we will all help you loads. Once you get started you will feel so chuffed with yourself you won't be able to stop.

Get yourself a really lovely notebook, a nice pen and start a food and feelings diary. Just writing it down will make a ll the difference. Promise.

Back