NEED TO LOSE THAT STONE

Is that all you are eating? It does not look enough.
You need to have your Healthy Extras. What plan are you following. If it's EE, you need to have 1a and 1b, every day otherwise 2 of each.
You also need to have 5 to 15 syns a day.
And are you weighing every day?
If so you need to stop and just weigh once a week.

NEED TO LOE THAT STONE

I AM NOT ON FULL TRACK YET .A LITTLE:confused: WITH EVERYTHING YOU CAN HAVE.I DONT UNDERSTAND THE E/E IF YOU COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT :)

You should be having 3 meals a day hun plus snacks using 5-15 syns a day either 1 or 2 heb which is bread or cerals etc or 1 or 2 hea which is milk or cheese.
do you go to class or are you doing it on your own?
is 9.4 your target or your current weight?

Hi Jenna!

If you're looking for some advice and support you'll need to give us some more information about you, which plan you're following, what you're eating (doing a food diary would be a good start) and what it is you're struggling with. Then I'm sure you'll get loads of help.

Oh and by the way, you may want to take the CAP LOCK off when you're posting. It can make your message harder to read and in the world of forums, capital letters usually means you are shouting :D

thanks both i started monday my weight at the monment is 9st 4lb and i am not doing any classes i under stand the red and the green days but really dont want to eat many carbs as they bloat me out .Do you think it is worth doing a class and what is the joining fee .I hope that is better now i have taken the caps lock off lol:)

Back