Need to lose weight asap :(

hutchie

Ok well after months of binging I've finally reached 147lbs!!! Two years ago I was 109lbs (too skinny for me) but would love to get back to around 119lbs.
I'm just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the one meal a day diet? Considering I seem to eat most of my calorie allowance in work (biscuits etc!!) and still am having a big dinner (my boyfriend does all the cooking) I'm obviously putting on weight :( my plan is to eat one meal a day (in the evening) with no more than about 800cals, and just drink tea/coffee/diet soda during the day, and fruit/veg if I really need the energy in work...
What are your thoughts on this?

I personally don't advise eating just once a day.

I did that and slowly gained 4 stone! My body never knew when its next meal and it messed me up.

When I was losing weight (maintaining now) I did LighterLife for quick results, lost 4 stone and then lost another 2.5 stone by calorie counting.

Calorie counting was the best thing I ever did and I ate 3 meals a day and a snack and lost weight steadily.

It doesn't matter which (safe) diet you go on but eating only one meal a day will not give you enough nutrients to be healthy and your body will not like it and when it's had enough it will react in a not very nice way.

if your body recieves no fuel for around 23 hours, it will hang on to the fuel you do give it, and store it as fat, because it is preparing for famine. Little and often - but everything counted and everything measured is much better for weightloss.

Ok well after months of binging I've finally reached 147lbs!!! Two years ago I was 109lbs (too skinny for me) but would love to get back to around 119lbs.
I'm just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the one meal a day diet? Considering I seem to eat most of my calorie allowance in work (biscuits etc!!) and still am having a big dinner (my boyfriend does all the cooking) I'm obviously putting on weight :( my plan is to eat one meal a day (in the evening) with no more than about 800cals, and just drink tea/coffee/diet soda during the day, and fruit/veg if I really need the energy in work...
What are your thoughts on this?
One meal a day will put your body in starvation mode and you can say hello to the pounds piling on. Only way to lose weight is to eat clean, exercise and drink lots of water. Cut out on fats, sugars and refined carbs, sticking to that will help you lose a few pounds a week. Exercise will speed it up and no alcohol!

Best thing to do is to eat little and often, fill yourself up with fruit and veg. 800 cals will put you on starvation mode as your body requires more than that to function properly. If it can't function, it will start with your muscles and your body will stock pile fat like it was going out of fashion.

There is no quick way of losing weight - if you want it off permanently, you have to work it.

No alchohol *sniff* ...srsly im not an alcoholic. But its hard!
Lol, I know! But think about it this way - a temporary moment of satisfaction that will actually cause you more weight gain. Believe it or not, the calories you gain from alcohol cannot be used as fuel like food, hence the "beer gut", it stays put! Cutting down makes a HUUUGEEE difference in weight, not to mention you suddenly get amazing skin and hair too.
If you can't stay away from drink, don't make it beer, cider or lager (or alcopops for that matter). You are better off sticking to spirits with diet mixers. And drink lots of water in between!

Back