Need to shift this baby weight

Mummy2anAngel

Hi all,

I am hoping to find lots of tips and support on this forum.
I'm on the SW diet, I've lost 6lb over the last 2 weeks since I started but I want to hit 10 1/2 stone by the end of April and ideally want to hit my pre baby weight (9 1/2st) by the start of June. As well as losing weight I also need this to be another focus in my life as my little girl was stillborn at full term and we have been TTC ever since without any success. It can take over your life so I am hoping trying to get my figure back will give me something positive to focus on.

Good luck everyone, I look forward to chatting with you all

Hi Amy

Firstly, Id just like to say how sorry I am to hear you;re sad news, I can only imagine how heartbreaking that is and do hope you have lots of friends and family around you to give support and plenty of love. I think it is a brilliant idea to focus on getting your figure back and a big well done on loosing the 6Ilbs already!! I too have lost 6Ilbs in two weeks however, I am doing the Weightwatchers diet myself .

Best of luck and keep up the good work, Lozzy x x

im so sorry for your loss best of luck and keep on the good wrk xx

That is so sad hun sorry for the loss of your little angel
she must have been a beautiful wee thing that the lord above
wanted as an angel
I wish you every success for your weightloss journey

Hi Amy!!!
Welcome to Minimins Hun!
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

I am so, so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your beautiful little girl..... I can't imagine how you must be feeling Sweetie. Words just don't seem enough...

Concentrating on your Weightloss goal is a fab idea! And 6lbs is an AMAZING loss! I hope you are enjoying Slimming World? Anyway keep up the goodwork Hun, and Goodluck on the TTC front.
Lotsa love,
Vicky xxx

Hi and welcome. So sorry to hear about your darling baby. Congratulations on the pounds you are doing very well

Irene xx

Back