need to start again :(

maria 45

Had been on celeb slim about 3 months ago was on it for 10 weeks neva cheated and lost nearly 2 stone come off it cause i thought i knew better thought i could manage cuttin out the stuff that made me have the weight problem BUT a lass i weighed myself yesterday morning should not have done it as i have put every single pound back on:cry:I am so angry with myself cause i knew i was eatin all the wrong stuff but thought i knew better, celeb slim has been the only diet that has ever worked for me and im angry with myself that i spent all that money and cried alot while on it how could i have been so nasty to myself buy eating all the wrong things AGAIN???
So today i have decided to go back on it on friday and have to be honest with myself i cant do it without it need to get rid of about 3 to 4 stones , i cant really afford it but need to do this sorry this has been a long one but so ANGRY WITH MYSELF THAT I PUT IT ALL BACK ON but good luck to everyone this diet really does work thanks for reading xoxox

Hi there

I have not started using CS yet, just reading up as much about it as I can as it is a lot of money to spend, but I think your post has been the inspiration I need. I have a lot of weight to lose (realistically at least 10 stone!!!!!) and I think I need something pretty drastic to get me going. I have done the Holdford Diet before and it really did work so I know I can cut out carbs but I really believe that giving me limited choices in what i can eat is the way to do it just now.
Good luck with getting back on it-you have done it once so you know it can be done. I would love it if other people gave me their success stories as I can only seem to find posts (on other forums) from people who have lasted just a couple of months. is there anyone out there who has/had as much weight to lose as I do?

thanks Teenie x

Oh Maria

try not to be so hard on yourself. I know its easy to say that - I lost almost 5 stone with sw and have put most of it back on through eating everything in sight. But we can do it, hope you are feeling better today.

Vanda

Back