need to start again :(

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by maria 45, 19 September 2009 Social URL.

1. maria 45

maria 45 Member

Had been on celeb slim about 3 months ago was on it for 10 weeks neva cheated and lost nearly 2 stone come off it cause i thought i knew better thought i could manage cuttin out the stuff that made me have the weight problem BUT a lass i weighed myself yesterday morning should not have done it as i have put every single pound back on:cry:I am so angry with myself cause i knew i was eatin all the wrong stuff but thought i knew better, celeb slim has been the only diet that has ever worked for me and im angry with myself that i spent all that money and cried alot while on it how could i have been so nasty to myself buy eating all the wrong things AGAIN???
    So today i have decided to go back on it on friday and have to be honest with myself i cant do it without it need to get rid of about 3 to 4 stones , i cant really afford it but need to do this sorry this has been a long one but so ANGRY WITH MYSELF THAT I PUT IT ALL BACK ON but good luck to everyone this diet really does work thanks for reading xoxox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Teenie

Teenie Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    Hi there

I have not started using CS yet, just reading up as much about it as I can as it is a lot of money to spend, but I think your post has been the inspiration I need. I have a lot of weight to lose (realistically at least 10 stone!!!!!) and I think I need something pretty drastic to get me going. I have done the Holdford Diet before and it really did work so I know I can cut out carbs but I really believe that giving me limited choices in what i can eat is the way to do it just now.
    Good luck with getting back on it-you have done it once so you know it can be done. I would love it if other people gave me their success stories as I can only seem to find posts (on other forums) from people who have lasted just a couple of months. is there anyone out there who has/had as much weight to lose as I do?

thanks Teenie x

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Oh Maria

try not to be so hard on yourself. I know its easy to say that - I lost almost 5 stone with sw and have put most of it back on through eating everything in sight. But we can do it, hope you are feeling better today.

Vanda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.