Need urgent advice for a restarter

sav1990

Addicted to this site lol
Hi everyone, took the decision of going back onto CD lost my way last time but focused this time for sure (holiday south africa Feb2010 and will see friends haven't seen in 8years)...so resolution is surely there. Going to see my CD councellor on saturday still got some packs from last time but want to start today not enough packs left I have started on the water intake and replaced the meals today with cup of soups and the packs I got left is this a good or bad idea I really want to stay focused and I suppose replacing the meals till saturday with cup of soups better then a full roast.
Any feedback is most appreciated xxxxxxxx

Hi Sav, check your packs are still in date, you don't wanna be ill, good luck. Wish I was going on holiday to SA, great motivation.

Hi :) I'm a restarter too. :)

I started back after a week of slimfast, so may work adding slimfast shakes if you like them. :) They are lowish in carbs and calories. You'll lose some weight. I lost 6lb in a week on slimfast, but didn't have the snacks they allow, only a couple of days with a handful of grapes.

Really wish you well - south africa sounds cool! :)

Do NOT replace meals with cup a soup. They have the nutritional value of the backside of a donkey and way too much salt!

Replace a few meals or try slimfast... but do not use cup a soup as meal replacement..

Thanks everyone for your advice cannot wait till I see my CD counsellor on saturday.
Yes South Africa as been a dream of ours for 8 years now since our friends went back home. I want to arrive at the airport and them not recognising me for the right reasons not for the wrong ones. It's exactly 53 weeks today till we leave and I know if I don't lose the weight I want to lose I will hate myself this time next year I want to be looking just as forward to go not dreading it and thinking to myself why am I still this weight. xxxx

In preparation the week before I saw my CDC I had a sachet of Plain Oat so Simple for breakfast made with skimmed milk, a slim fast shake for lunch and a healthy evening meal and tried my hardest to not pick or snack and lost 8.5lbs and because I'd cut out most of the carbs by doing this I suffered no carb withdrawal side effects either ;)

Back