Discover Need2beslims diary! Day one 17/09

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by need2beslim, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. need2beslim

need2beslim New Member

Well hi everyone, I'm new to weightwatchers and minimins so I'm a complete noob! Lol.

I have alot of weight to lose but have managed to lose 11lb in the last 4 weeks as have been so busy with being my friends maid of honor, but I'm back home and can feel the blubber oozing back! I have a great new goal to reach and that is that me an my OH are going to seriously start trying for a baby. We haven't really been trying but haven't really not being trying either for the last 3 years even tho I have been diagnosed with PCOS and endemetriosis and have been told my weight is a huge factor as to why we haven't had a happy accident yet.

So that's definitely something to strive for :) I'm going to be doing discover as my mum did it a couple of years ago and had great results, so onwards and downwards I guess! Here's to a great week ahead! Happy losing!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.