needed a pick me up...

Hi Monkey30,

I completley agree with you, I couldn't keep to a routine on this diet, I work akward shifts most days I work 10-10 so I'm very busy...I have a my first shake at about 2.30 in the afternoon! It suits me because on this diet I feel like I have lost of energy and I'm not hungry, I sometimes forget it and I'm trying to have the last 2 shakes of the day in the last hr before I go to bed, it might not be ideal for everyone but it works that way for me.
By the way, about the sarcastic comments, they are just jealous you are in control of your own weight!!!! I honestly get so annoyed when people ridicule the diet, I understand its not for everyone, but people should mind their own business, its not their body. Some people are so misinformed. I'm sure the true friend would support your steps towards making yourself healthier instead of being sarcastic!
Good luck with your weigh loss journey :)
Everyone is a critic, but they don't kno what was goin on in my head when i hit 30 years old at 16st 5lb wearing a size 20 so they can tell me as much as they want about the damage this diet is apparently doin to my body... But its less damage than the strain of bein obese was doin to my heart and my mind!! Jealousy does seem to rear its ugly head a lot!! Sod em all i say lol x x

Hi Monkey30,
Only YOU are in control of your health and your body, nobody else, so nobody else has the right to comment or judge the decisions you make to improve your health and overall happiness. I agree with your sentiment to sod them all, this diet is tough enough without outside influences trying to make you feel like its the wrong thing to do, they are just sabotaging all your good work.
You hit the nail on the head...you are living inside your head not them....only your are in charge and in control and you are a strong woman who took the right decision to do something to improve your life. I think sometimes people are just jealous, truly they are, sometimes I think people like putting other people in boxes, like there is my 'fat' friend...I hate that. Just ignore them and do your diet, you are doing great! Good luck! xx

hi nelly tommorow is my weigh in day chick 'monday' been 100% right since day 1 and followed everything by the book so im quite interested to see what the chemist scales say about my weight this week and hopefully they prove the home scales wrong xx

hi nelly tommorow is my weigh in day chick 'monday' been 100% right since day 1 and followed everything by the book so im quite interested to see what the chemist scales say about my weight this week and hopefully they prove the home scales wrong xx

make sure to come on and give us the update, I'm sure its good news xx

Mrsd2b, your right but she doesn't know much about TFRs and I don't mind. I got a LOT of abuse last time when I did so I'm used to the naysayers and find them quite funny in a weird way!

When I did my VLCD last time I had to get my rings resized down 5 sizes, it was brilliant! But now, my in laws are always asking why I'm not wearing my rings and it's so embarrasing having to say it's because I'm too fat. :(

Back