needing a boost! please...

mollier

so i am now on my 6th week of cambridge, i have been positive throughout the past 6 weeks and have felt fine and content with how much i was consuming, but the past two evenings i have started craving food big time! like really wanting to eat food. it's doing my head in because im starting to feel like having a shake or bar isn't enough but it has been for the past 6 weeks and i seriously don't wanna start feeling down when i've already achieved so much on this diet. someone please help me, please tell me the cravings will disappear :confused:

Hi. First time I did cd two years ago I hit the brick wall at 6 weeks too. I find this time round I keep changing up the flavours I buy or use mix a mousse that kinda thing or have a couple of ss+ days to take the edge off. I don't think this hot weather helps no matter how much water u drink. Just think about how far you've come. If u really need a treat have nandos chicken and salad or something that won't knock u out of ketosis so u don't have that hell to go thru again but may just mean a lower loss for one week. In the long run it may be worth it. Good luck cx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on getting this far!
I'm on my 23rd week of Cambridge, so little further than you! Stay focussed & keep your eyes on the prize!! x x

Amazing loss in such a short space of time! Keep focused sweet - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! xx

Back