Needing a kick up the backside...

SerenEala

I haven't been to WI for two weeks, due to moving house. However, I spectacularly fell off the SW wagon to the extent that I actually haven't followed the plan for the best part of a month. I've decided that I'm going to WI tomorrow morning, but I know I'm going to have a gain (and possibly a huge one) and I'm dreading it. :( I've spent part of today looking through my book and getting ideas for what to do but I can't stop thinking and worrying about WI tomorrow.

I'm going to give my consultant a text in a moment to see if that'll alleviate my worries, but I'd really appreciate some advice and support from you all. How have you dealt with blips and wobbles like this?

First, stop worrying. You can't change the past, so draw a line under it & move on. Second, plan for the weekend & next week & look forward to it positively. Third, go to WI; it may actually not be as bad as you think, but if it is - you know the reason, and you know what to do about it. But really, stop worrying - you're doing this for you & no-one else, no-one will judge you. We all have these blips - that's life!

(sent with hugs & the requested kick up the backside). X

hi hunni, very very similar situation to what i was in a month ago. i was moving house in feb so used it as an excuse not to go to group, then i decided to do it from home and i just couldnt do it at all, so rejoined as a new member and treat it as a brand new start. whatever my weight was i saw as my start weight. its rubbish in a way cos i had lost over a stone and a half, but just cos it wasnt in my book didnt take away that achievement. so i started a fresh knowing i had a month of social things planned and i knew if i didnt rejoin and went to these social things without being accountable to anyone that i would gain a lot of weight. as it happens ive managed to lose 2 and a half pounds in 3 weeks which considering ive been off plan for 2-3 days a week is good going. im also doing success express and have started the jillian michaels 30 days shred to give me a boost. i feel really focussed since rejoining. maybe a fresh start for you would help? x

As has already been said, if you have a gain, you know why, so treat this as a new start and carry on. I seem to have wobbled every weekend for the last few weeks and seriously considered just giving up. At least you want to go back to group and start over, and even with the best intentions, we are none of us perfect!!

I accept I am human and make mistakes, so I climb back up on that horse and gallop on....if only my weight would just decide to gallop off!!!

:bighug:Tommorrow is a new day, so chin up and don't treat it like the end of the world. It really isn't :D

Good luck for weigh in and be sure to let us know hw you get on. We're all in this together. :)

You CAN do it x

You know what you've done to gain, you know you've fallen off the wagon, the pasts the past, you can't change it, forget about, go to weigh in, accept whatever you have or haven't gained, plan for the next week and get back on the wagon. Quit worrying, you know what's done it so get over it and move on.

Thanks all. Went to WI and gained a pound. Not as bad as I was expecting, and I do feel a bit better now I've been to group, faced up to it and put it behind me. Fresh start now.

Thats not bad at all! Onwards and upwards!

All that stress and you only put on 1lb! That just goes to show that subconciously you've take on board all the SW stuff. Enjoy your new place and good luck.

Back