needing a little bit of luck today I think

xJox

I have WI this morning and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

I've been on plan but don't feel like I've eaten enough, plus to make things harder TOTM arrived yesterday!!!

I hope someone is looking down on me today ;)

xx:break_diet:

Good luck for WI. I have weeks like this too and often find that I am pleasantly surprised when I get on the scales.

Let us know how you get on:D

I agree, it will likely be better than thought hun :)

If you're like me, TOTM equates to feeling sad and weepy and verging on ''glass is half empty'' ...i.e. you're feeling like this because of that. Hugs...it's rotten.

Hope it's a nice surprise but well done for going regardless xxx

Good luck! I feel like I haven't eaten enough this week too. Let us know how you get on x

Well you were right guys.... i lost a 1lb which has cheered me up, and will keep me motivated to have a better week this coming week.

Maybe it is just my TOTM just getting me down, as i do feel all weepy and down atm.

My other half get home from work this Sunday so I best get myself sorted out and stop being such a misery :p

Thanks for all your supportive words, they mean a lot to me

xx

Well done!

Eugh, dreaded hormones! I'm sure you'll have perked up by Sunday x

well done on your lose and I can emphasis as I have my totm and before I came on I broke down and cried at silly trival things on telly lol

Well done, every little helps.

OMG i cry at everything on the telly even when its not TOTM....I'm so emotional ALL the time haha

Are you feeling a bit better today, Jo?

Yeah, its my daughters 12th birthday and we went for some retail therapy!!! Mind saying that I'm prolly the only person who could bump into my ex-husband in the middle of a packed shopping centre...

I've decided no more bah humbug I've gonna be dead cheerful and skip around the house all the time til xmas now :D :D

Fab! X

Back