needing confidence

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all,

I am determined to be thinner before my holiday in 11 wks. I have been healthy eating a WW/CCing but really just need to stick with something and get on with it.

I joined WW before Xmas but only seriously went for 3 weeks and then once after Xmas before work got really busy. I lost about 2.5kgs and have managed to keep it off. Just really want to keep loosing.

Would like to feel confident in myself to do this as (please confirm) WW does work and I could possibly loose the 7kg's 15.5lbs in that time. Then work on the other 8lbs after.

I am determined and know I can do this problem is I dont stick with something long enough to see it work and hence stick with it. i see a little loss, get confident or end up having to have a meal out and get off track.

Aiming for a fresh start on Monday....

Bren
X

oh definitely i lost 22lbs in 9 weeks doing ww, and have sts the past few weeks because i keep binging, my own fault.if you can keep to it then it really works :)

join our team "fat fighters" :) we're all chatty and supportive and will help you towards your goal, give you recipes, ideas etc

I am so scared about joining teams. I have joined 2 in the past and after the first week (a good loss, then I reward myself/treat or just go off track) and then loose it in week 2 and dont want to rear my shameful head...

Sorry to sound so negative. I really need to do something and just get tomorrow under my belt as a good day and aim for 22pts (my allowance) then on Monday go to 20pts and do fast start.

I just want to really be thinner and get to goal this year. At least past the half way mark by the 26th of June.

Congrats on your loss by the way!

Bren
X

Best of luck Bren.

I haven't been very good lately but am determined from today that I am going to get back on track.

Why put it off until Monday start now.

We are all here to support one another.

You will be gorgeous on your holidays I am sure.

Thankyou, dont worry about feeling ashamed in the fat fighters team.... we dont really take the team winning part seriously at all, we won last month purely by chance, we didnt even realise lol come along, im a serial binger so i know what its like to go off track... our team definitely is the best one :)

you will get there do one day at a time just little steps ,thats what lm doing at moment . l have quite a lot to loose but l know l'll be delighted with myself at goal were all here to support you hun :D

Well will start tomorrow then but will WI in the morning and then again on Wednesday, as I would like a mid week WI day.

Thanks Moonlady, Sasha and WMBB.

xx

Hi Bren

Its def doable to lose what you want to by the time you want. Just climb back onboard and do your best. Never feel bad about sliding off we've all done it and will prob do it again at some time in the future, but we all here to support each other through these times.

Best of luck, hold your head high and jump back in. Fat fighters are a great team to be in.

yeh, it does work, sometimes we just lose dedication...I'm stuck around 11 and a half stone, and it's doing my head in - i keep trying to stick to it, but when you don't lose it's so hard to stay motivated! I'm trying the wendy plan this week, and now feel like I am going to put weight on - but I will see it through and then go back to normal if needs be... stick with it girl, you'll be a slimmer you by your holiday :D

Hi Bren ((hugs)) I wondered where you went hun yeah I saw you joined us on fatfighters team ;)

I have yoyoed for 22 years and I took 6 months out after trying ww last year went for 4 weeks I didnt like the leader I left and gained the 10lbs I lost,I read did a couple of other plans but I knew ww was for me,you know you can do it but dont be hard on yorself most of us have been where you are every day I wonder if I will stick to it and I come here ALOT :rolleyes: I do ww alone at home no meeting and have bad days and good I just know my next step is a gastric lap band so it keeps me on track.
Honestly the way to do this is look how much you will put on in 1 weeks then what if you did ww what you can lose,even at 1.5lbs a week thats 17lbs or 1 stone on in 11 weeks which would make you 2 stone worse off .......

WHAT HAVE YOU TOO LOSE???
We're help you and use your points the way you enjoy xx :D

Back