Needing positive vibes for CD

farmgirl

Hi folks,
I have a diary in the main section (New life, new journey, new me) as originally I was just eating healthy and exercising but had a bad yr with several injuries and now have a bad hip so I can't walk more than a few mins so can't exercise. I am also in process of leaving OH after 11 yrs and starting again on my own, with no money or furniture etc and was worried about my comforting eating.
I started reading about CD and think it might be just the thing for my present state of body and mind.
I have a counsellor coming tomorrow morning and I will start the diet then.
The thing is, I have been trying to lose weight for yrs and failed and I now don't believe it will ever happen. I am 12st 7lbs and want to lose 2st 7lbs and I keep reading about all your wonderful weight losses, but find it hard to believe it will happen for me.
Has anone else had a similar experience/feeling ? I don't expect big losses and would be happy with 1 or 2 lbs a week, just as long as the fat goes.
I am normally more positive than this and I promise I won't always be such a misery, but can anyone reassure me ?? I won't mind any side affects as long as it works.
Thanks for listening xx

Hello good luck with your journey. sounds like you have had a rough time of late. There is plenty of support on these boards, stick with us you'll be fine :)

I won't mind any side affects as long as it works.

Hi farmgirl :) I've picked out a key bit of your post if you're looking for positive vibes. Because one thing that's in no doubt whatsoever is that CD WORKS!

It will happen for you... and with all the bumps in life you seem to be experiencing at the moment, I've got a good feeling that you're going to find CD a breath of fresh air, and just what you need. It does wonders for removing the headache of food, calorie counting and shame from your life, and gives you the energy to focus on the things that really matter.

Let us know how you get on with your CDC tomorrow and don't be shy about telling him/her all about the things going on in your life right now. :)

As said above, Cambridge could be exactly what you are looking for.

I had tried many diets before and failed at all of them. But I know Cambridge works for me.

Start believing in yourself, because it is possible. All you have to do is take control of your eating and stick to Cambridge 100%. You will then be successful and the weight will be lost.

You CAN do it. :)

Back