needs help and advice..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hey everyone

Im on and off here like a yo yo between ww and sw!! Wel for the past year on and off iv been switchin between the 2 and to be honest im ok for a few weeks then i get sooooooo fed and just stop! I just dont think slimmin clubs are for me long term! I decided i was goin to eat sensible and have my treats at the weekend and up my exercise as i have got so lazy but i dont no if this will work for me! In toyin with the idea of doin ww again (at home just) but only mon-fri as to be honest i never can stick to plans at weekend,and also hate havin to count points when im out and about but i wont go to mad tho, can someone give me advice or help me please?im hectic wit losin weight i can never do it and get bored so easy!xxx

I'm afraid to say all of us well I'd say 90% of us are the same.
My rabbit in the headlight shock was booking myself a consultation for a gastric band that made me run fast back to ww to do this.
No one will say anything that will make you get in the mindset to do this, only you can do it for you , finding a plan that fits your life is the key then using me as a bad example 2006 I was 8 lbs from goal 2010 I was 8 stone from yoyo yoyoing 14+ stone on and off in chunks of 2-3 stone in that 4 years.

If you are eating from being bored maybe get a new hobby etc or if it's comfort maybe write down why you need food it really helps xxx

I cant really add anything to the fab advice from size10.

To lose weight we have to change our lifestyle, to do this we need to find a plan that suits our lifestyle and we can stick to. Now ww does this for me but maybe not for you. Have a look around the other sections on here and see what would suit you best, maybe that will be ww maybe not. Good luck anyway

Back