Negative comments !!!!

I second that!

Well said

Quick update got to target last week :) and lost another 1.5 today would like 1 more off before hols then I'm at lowest end of target ! So the negative comments didn't effect my focus like I said before it only made me more determined to get to where I want to be . I did see this "friend" last week and she didn't mention anything about my weight loss or about me looking ill either ! She did mention all about herself tho and when I left felt exhausted needless to say I won't be in a hurry to meet up anytime soon . I look at it this way it's her loss I feel I've always supported her with whatever "drama " she has going on but never seem to get anything back in return she doesn't know half of what I've got going on in my life as she never listens . I'm sticking with my family and close friends from now on as they're the ones that matter :) Wishing you all a happy weekend x ps stick with it we can all get there good luck

Jealousy definitely!! Someone once said to me, you know you are doing well when people start being negative about how you look. I cant wait for those comments lol. No negative comments here, ill be straight up and honest with you.. Im jealous you are doing so well :) lol xx

Jealousy definitely!! Someone once said to me, you know you are doing well when people start being negative about how you look. I cant wait for those comments lol. No negative comments here, ill be straight up and honest with you.. Im jealous you are doing so well :) lol xx
Thanks JayKay19 :) x

I'm jealous of you too!!!

But owning it and using it to get my own lazy arse moving :D:D

Back