Neggy Nellies!!!!! ARGHHH

Camille

Silver Member
On day 5 feeling great had no bad side effects and got loads of energy. Just told a few of my work "mates" I was doing Cambridge Diet and omg you would think I had told them I was going to eat their first born! Why can't people be supportive instead of 'it won't last' or 'you can't live on shakes' and 'you're being ripped of it's all a con'? I feel great on this diet and can't wait to see their jealous faces when the lbs start to fall off!
Okay rant over just had to get that out of my system XXXXX:cry::mad:

And that's why I haven't told any of my collagues that I'm doing it!!!

We'll show them! xx

That must be so frustrating.

On the plus side, I too had 72lb's to lose, and am now half way through week 12, and 3½ stone down.

Let them eat their words when you are prancing around in Size 12 summer dresses in August:p

Well done on getting to day 5, the first few days are def the hardest. i haven't told anyine at work either as I don't want other peoples negativity bringing me down. I just think it's my choice and if it works for me then it's nobody elses business!

That would only make me more bound & determined to succeed. Prove them wrong & let them eat their words. :giggle:

Ummmm yep the reason I've only told my family.... I'm in my fifth week and feeling great, I'll tell people at the end of it, but for now I am going to keep it to myself I hate the judgemental attitude rather than encouraging and supporting people achieve a healthy weight....

i haven't even told my hubby yet - for the same reason. This weekend is going to be interesting - guess I will have to tell him. But I am 6 pounds down already so maybe he will take this as a sign that it does actually work.

You go girl, and just show them. When you get to goal and decide to be a counsellor, they'll be queuing up to buy the stuff from you.

Why can't people be supportive instead of ......

cos they can't mind their own business......:mad: people just feel compelled to give their view of everything that other people do.....it's your life, your body....and YOUR Cambridge Diet - you go for it !!! they'll be green with envy (and asking for your CDC number !!!) when you get to goal !!

keep us posted....you'll get all the support you need on here !

love

Debz xx

Back