Neighbours

I don't watch uk pace, two weeks behind so I watch the Aussie pace on YouTube

I am not sure of the name. I save them to my bookmarks so I know where I am up to but recently I have been going to them and they say the video has been removed by the user! Why do we have to be so behind with Neighbours. It is unfair! I love watching it on you tube because there are no adverts. Who are your favourite and worst characters?

I love basically all the characters my fave is probably Sophie she's kind of rock chick and get storyline I'd going to be good, worst character Paul, what about you? You can find the eps on daily motion too

Ah thank you for that. I will have to try as you tube is making it more difficult. I like Chris and Susan. I cannot stand Rhys! I want to kill him. I did not mind Prya until... You know.

fatplop said:
Ah thank you for that. I will have to try as you tube is making it more difficult. I like Chris and Susan. I cannot stand Rhys! I want to kill him. I did not mind Prya until... You know.

Rhys is such a diva but there must be a nice guy deep down, love Chris, sweet guy

She's good too weird though how the actress is Iraqi or something like that but she's Italian as Vanessa

That is typical of Neighbours though. Somebody has dark hair and eyes so make them Italian! Haha. I really want Aiden and Chris back together.

I cannot spoil it for the other people on here! Watch them on you tube. I am up to April in Australia now.

Back