Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Thank you both. She has been much better this week (apart from bedtimes when she is always a terror ;) ) Weigh In today and lost a pound, I'm ok with that and feel like I want to carry on the vlcd route for now. I'm hopeful that next week I will have a much better loss to make up for it. Sarah congrats on your run, you've done so well, such an achievement! Jade how's your little one? Xx

Well done on your fab loss lovely last!!! Emilia is doing well thanks :) She turned one last weekend and is definitely getting her own little personality now xxx

Well done on your fab loss lovely last!!! Emilia is doing well thanks :) She turned one last weekend and is definitely getting her own little personality now xxx

Thank you :)
Wow one already... It goes so quickly doesn't it! This morning I was looking at Bella and realised how tall she is and that she's not a baby anymore :( I think I look at her and see my little 6 month old..
Are you thinking of having anymore? I really need to get to your diary and have a catch up xx

Ahh thanks beautiful! I can't believe I did it to be honest - if you'd told me at Christmas I would be able to run 10k without stopping by Easter, I wouldn't have believed you!

Are you thinking about running again? You were really good!

Well done on another loss this week - this new plan really seems to suit you. xxx

Ah you should be proud, it's a massive achievement. :)
I've just upped my calories and feeling a lot more energetic so a short run is definitely on the cards this weekend. Problem is I only like to go out in the dark so it means waiting till later, I like going about 6.30 and then eating when I get back. :-/ xx

Hope you and Bella are well hun xxx

Hey all well here thank you. Have managed to lose 20lbs in 6 weeks which I am really happy with, I'm really starting to notice a difference in my clothes and people have started commenting on my weight loss :) have 10lbs to go till my pre pregnancy weight!
The plan I'm doing is quite expensive and after 6 weeks I'm staring to get itchy feet, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to come off of it yet though ;) the ultimate goal is to be at a weight I'm happy with, exercise regularly, eat well during the week and enjoy some treats at the weekend. I was managing to maintain my weight with this method last time so I'm hoping I can do it again. Will probably merge back in to slimming world red days..

In other news, hoping to move in the next couple of weeks. Have found someone to exchange with so Bella will finally have her own bedroom and a garden to play in, actually cannot wait!
Charles and I are doing ok, we spend almost all of our time together as a family even though he hasn't actually moved back in yet. Hopefully when we are settled in to our new home we can work that out.
Oh and my sister is getting married next April and I'm maid of honour! She wants me in baby pink so I really need to shape up :-/ Bella is going to be a bridesmaid too which is what I'm most excited about ;)

Hope you are all well xx

Hey gorgeous!

You are doing so well - I'm so pleased! I'm 10lbs from target too, so we can tackle it together!

I'm so pleased things are improving with Charles and it will be lovely for you to have a new space to grow together in.

And exciting about bridesmaid news! You will look gorgeous and Bella will be such a cute little flower girl! xxxx

Wow well done on your loss! What plan are you doing?

Exciting on the house move too xx

Wow well done on your loss! What plan are you doing?

Exciting on the house move too xx

Hey Danni, hope all is good with you and Thomas, sure he is running rings round you like Bella is me ;-)

I'm following the Cambridge diet but the less strict stage 2 which means you get a dairy allowance and an evening meal plus 3 of their products per day. Xx

Hey gorgeous!

You are doing so well - I'm so pleased! I'm 10lbs from target too, so we can tackle it together!

I'm so pleased things are improving with Charles and it will be lovely for you to have a new space to grow together in.

And exciting about bridesmaid news! You will look gorgeous and Bella will be such a cute little flower girl! xxxx

Ooh brilliant well done you! We can do this Sarah!!! :-D hope all is good xxx

Hey Danni, hope all is good with you and Thomas, sure he is running rings round you like Bella is me ;-) I'm following the Cambridge diet but the less strict stage 2 which means you get a dairy allowance and an evening meal plus 3 of their products per day. Xx

Sounds good :)

I know I'm still recovering from the change from baby to toddler! He's a hurricane of destruction lol

Hey, still being crap with updating here but I'm still on plan and have lost 25lbs in 9 weeks which I'm very pleased with :-D have moved up a stage now so I'm having more food which pleases me!

Today

(B) natural yoghurt mixed with chocolate mint flavour shake
(L) boiled egg, slice of granary bread, lettuce, cucumber and balsamic vinegar
(D) roasted baby potatoes, chicken, green peppers and mushrooms cooked in cajun spices
(S) mint chocolate bar

My plan is to move through the stages on the Cambridge diet and transfer to slimming world for maintainence. 8lbs to go till my first target x

Back