Nellyphant sneaks back in quietly...............

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Hi all

Some of you will remember from times past. I'm back again and thought a diary would be a good idea to try to keep me on track. I've successfully given up a few foods that make me feel worse (you oldies will remember that I'm not well) and given up alcohol for Lent so figured this would be a good time to start Atkins again and stick to it. I have to do everything I can to make my life more better with this horrible condition that I have.

I have planned full menus for the next 5 days and have my breakfast cooking at the moment.

Hope to get to know you all better.

Hi and welcome back. Good luck:)

Now there's a blast from the past, Hi Nic, good to see you back love.

Thanks everyone.

Good start today. Here's my menu:

B: 2 sausages and eggs
L: tuna and egg salad
D: spicy mince and cauliflower
S: pepperami

Drank lots of water and one black tea.

Morning Nelly, looking good, how do you feel?

Hello everyone

Sorry I've been AWOL today but I'm in a flare of my symptoms and as my lovely DH worked from home today he did the school runs and apart from meals I've spent most of the day asleep or laying on the sofa.

Menu for today has been@

B: 2 cold sausages, 2 hard boiled eggs and mayo
L: gammon and cheddar salad
D: spicy mince and cabbage
S: SF jelly and cream (to kick those sweet cravings into touch)
Lots of water and 2 teas with a splash of soya milk

Feeling fine about the diet just feeling pants in general!

Onwards and upwards! Or downwards in the weights case!

Hello Nelly... Great to see your diary!! Good luck with Atkins and hope your flare up goes soon! Hugs xx

Afternoon everyone

Just a quick menu plan update as I have to go to pain management session in a few minutes

B: gammon and eggs
L: gammon, cheddar and salad followed by SF jelly and cream
D: roast chicken, veggies and cheese sauce

Feeling much better today thank you all. I needed that day of rest yesterday.

I'll be back later.

Hi Nic, hope the day went well

Morning Nic, so how did the session go?

Session as usual was a bit arduous. the chairs we have are ridiculously uncomfortable. Every week we are all taking in more cushions etc. I ended up sitting on the floor which was loads better. Gonna spend the whole session down there next week, might need help getting back up though!

Not feeling great today. Dizzy and a bit sick. Probably carb withdrawal but the only carbs I've been eating recently are potatoes (boy I love potatoes!). My salad gave me terrible indigestion yesterday so I've been a bit scared to eat today and haven't touched any greens yet. My face feels thinner already, but I'm a bit grumpy and headachy.

B: bacon and scrambled eggs.
L: bacon and cheese omelette.
D: roast chicken and green beans
S: none so far

Desperately need some different ideas for meals etc already and have to get some different meats in and cream to make sauces. Going to make some oopsie rolls tomorrow so that they are ready for eating on Sunday. Never done them before so I hope they work. Didn't really like MIMs so not going down that route again. Also need to get some more snacks in the fridge, I was thinking celery and dip as well as the usual cold meats and cheese. Any ideas anyone?

Morning Nelly, I used to keep those little salamis in as a snack, that and pork scratchings were a godsend back in the day. Hope you're feeling better this morning love.

Back