Nervous About Joining.

Thanks all!

I went this morning and am pleased to report it was no where near as scary as I thought it would be. Reading all the info now then am going to go out and do a shop.

So far so good! Onwards and downwards!

Well done! good for you! Go for it.

I am just re starting again! but I do SW online as my life is to ethic to make the meetings. SW does work, I lost on it a few years back, but have put the weight and more back on.

I did start in January but have been very complacent and not sticking to it. But we have just brought some kayaks to take away on holiday with us in the summer and I want to look good in the wet suit!

So if you want to stay in touch we can motivate each other!

Awww I'm pleased you went and it wasn't scary! If you need any help with anything I'm sure some one on here will be able to help xx

Bless you! You will make many friends and get a whole new life! You'll never regret joining. Good luck, and keep posting so we know how you'redoing xx

Well done on going it alone. I started my first group with my boss but continued to go after she stopped. I'm part of to social team now so feel if I dont go I'm letting my consultant down, it's fantastic motivation!

Well done on going to group. Make sure you let us know how you get on with your first week!

A small tip from me..I find doing my shopping online is much better. I don't pick up naughty things because they are on offer or anything like that. Much easier to stick to your list, and I always seem to spend less too so a double win!

Well done on going to group. Make sure you let us know how you get on with your first week!

A small tip from me..I find doing my shopping online is much better. I don't pick up naughty things because they are on offer or anything like that. Much easier to stick to your list, and I always seem to spend less too so a double win!

I'm going to start doing this too :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on going it alone. I started my first group with my boss but continued to go after she stopped. I'm part of to social team now so feel if I dont go I'm letting my consultant down, it's fantastic motivation!

Likewise to this, I am also a member of the social team and although at target I obviously go every week and it keeps me firmly on the straight and narrow. I strongly believe had I not been on the social team I would have strayed onto the wrong path and up the wrong road, and then be up the creek without a paddle ha ha!:eek:

Back