Nervous about returning...

KatieKaye

Hello everyone! Nice to see a thread like this, makes it seem less scary to be coming back! I'm a bit sad to have to be returning to Cwp after piling the weight I lost last year back on over the winter but in a weird way am looking forward to it too! Day one tomorrow. Anyone at a similar stage and want to buddy up? Xx

KatieKaye said:
Hello everyone! Nice to see a thread like this, makes it seem less scary to be coming back! I'm a bit sad to have to be returning to Cwp after piling the weight I lost last year back on over the winter but in a weird way am looking forward to it too! Day one tomorrow. Anyone at a similar stage and want to buddy up? Xx

Hi Katiekaye I am also returning to Cambridge as of tomorrow! I did it for 4 weeks at the end of summer and lost 1st2lbs but gave up...ive pretty much put it all back On since then but I'm looking forward to starting again and hopefully being a couple of stone lighter by my birthday in april! I'm new to this, what does buddy up mean? X

Hi shell! As far as I can tell (I'm fairly new to it too) buddying up is when a couple of people who are at similar stages sort of team up to cheer eachother on when the going gets tough. Fancy it? Well done on your loss last time, I only lasted a few weeks then changed jobs and had to stop. My counsellor at the time wasn't brilliant but I have a new lady this time and she is already much more supportive so hoping for success. I need to lose about 2.5 stone. Ten pounds of it went on over Xmas! Yuk!! How about you? Xx

I'm a returner & really excited this time. Bring it on (or off rather lol)
Good luck to us x

Back