Nervous about Stop In

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am really really really nervous about my stop in on thursday beacuse I havn't been having the packs :cry: bad me!! been living on water so far! but tonight im gonig to my mums and we are going to sit down and I am going to have 3 of the sachets one after another and i know i have to drink them!!! what if i havn't lost anything or just had a small loss i will be sooooooooo disappointed!!!!! sorry all my threads have been negative and im only on day 2!!!

Though have to thank you all for your support,,,as i have now realised it is not just me who has to drink these awful :jelous: tasting shakes but it is still difficult!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Jodie you really must have all the packs, they are what your body needs on a daily basis to survive. Just having the water will make you ill.......Experiment with them, I have to have mine with extra water to dilute them a bit......sometimes I add ice too.....!

You must have all packs every day hun xx

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You'll be fine hun. I'd be careful about having all your packs in one go......they're only little but damn are they filling!! specially when you're not used to eating so much at one time!!

Good luck for your pop in!!

If you end up still hating them in a week or so...you can always switch over to Cambridge, the packs taste a bit different and there are more......but I really think you should try and stick it out with LL. The counselling is supposed to be top notch with the woman up our end.

xx

Last edited: 2 May 2007
  5. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks you have been very helpful...well i have found the thread for different things like muffins etc so printed it off going to mums tonight so we are going to attempt to make them so will do a chocolate muffin then a soup and down a shake blah!!!

Positve thinking!!!

6. scooper

scooper Full Member

Diet:
    Began with LL, now CD
    Have you tried mixing the packs? Chocolate and vanilla warm are nice. So is Chocolate and Raspberry. Vanilla with a spoonfull of coffe and a sweetner are nice too. Chicken and Mushroom or Vegetable mixed are nice. I add pepper and salt to my soups to give them flavor.

7. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    if i mix two together does that count as two packs of your four! sounds like a silly question i know!!!:p

8. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hehehe....depends if they are half packs or full packs you have........you need to have 4 full packs in a day.

9. NICKY

NICKY Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    The Llc At Wycombe Said That There Was No Reason Why You Couldn't Have All 4 At Once If That Helps
    Xxxx

10. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh good lola s i have just had all four haha! well we will soon see if it does more damage than good!!! thanks nicky! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.