Nervous about tomorrows weigh in...

Leanne1983

Tomorrow is my first weigh in and I am afraid I wont have lost as much weight as I would like. I have really enjoyed the CD and feel like I can def carry on with it for a while. However, its TOTM (sorry for tmi!) and Im scared the scales will show this. The logical me knows that this is ok, and I will see the difference next week. But, I feel like I need a really good loss to spur me on through the next week.
Im excited about going but hope I dont feel disheartened......:confused:

If you have been 100% you will have weight loss, if you hadn't done anything you will have been at square one. Good Luck Chick x

Try not to stress, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised! No matter how much you lose, you should be proud of yourself for getting through the first week - especially with totm due!!

I wouldn't worry too much. You already know the TOTM affects things. Don't worry if it shows a small loss, next week will be an even bigger one.

well done great loss, I had my totm in my first week too and had a good loss...
you have a great incentive to spur you on now..
Good luck for next week.
x

Well done, that's a great start! It was TOTM for me too 1st week and like you was bit nervous I wouldn't loose much if anything but I lost 8lbs! Good luck on your CD journey xx

Back