Nervous about weigh in

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
I'm being weighed tonight at 6.30.

I've had a funny week :sigh:

It started off fab, I was 100% ss, but it went wrong on friday, when I ate my HB leftovers (prob amounted to about 3 tablespoons)
Stupidly, on Saturday I didn't have ANY shakes - was drowning myself in water instead. My HB went to sainsbury's for his weekly shop and I picked up some lettuce, and while cooking his chicken I had about 3 strips and had a chicken salad.
Then on Sunday I woke up, first thing I did was open my HB food cupboard (I have my own CD cupboard in the kitchen, so never any need to go in there) and I ate 3 cookies :cry::cry::cry: Felt like an elephant afterwards, and decided enough was enough. So I dragged DHB to South Wales and did a 7 mile walk (this time I was armed with a tetra and water)

So I am very nervous about weigh in. My CDC is great though and I am going to be honest with her about my 'blips' - I know she will be supportive about it. But I haven't had a gain yet on CD so I'm a bit apprehensive about getting on.

Now on my scales it seems I have lost 3lbs - but her scales are different to mine, so anything coulld happen. :rolleyes:

It doesn't help that my face looks like a pepperoni pizza - I have so much acne :eek: My HB said it's stress and upset related, but evenso....:cry::cry::cry:

Sorry for the downward post - I'm just feeling a bit :jelous:

Hugs x x x

Hi Emma
Gosh - please don't worry - this is life and we all have ups and downs with our diet. It is the past, don't feel guilty or bad about this because it will end up in a vicious cycle of beating yourself up.

You have done tremendously well and your counsellor will be really understanding I am sure.

Big hugs and don't look back - keep going forward.

Rosie xx

Thanks guys, really appreciate your kind words.

Big huggles x x x

Hey Emma, hon
Just wanted to send you big hugs hon!
You will be fine I am sure of it .. we all have our off days and I am sure you will still have had a good loss and if you dont for any reason dont worry...... You have lost 50 lbs so far which is fab.... We are only human!
Hang in there hon your doing great. Chin up xxx

Good Luck Chuck!!! i'm sure everything will be fine. I bet you've got it all out of your system now.
xoxox

Hey Emma, I am sure you'll be fine at WI. We always expect the worst, but you haven't done bad at all and all that walking must have helped.
You sound down about the acne. Can I ask what products you use? I was suffering terribly from spots not long ago and it was really getting me down (it's amazing how much it affects your self esteem). I changed to using Liz Earle products and pretty much never get a single spot.
Good luck with WI xx

I just get clean and clear products. Normally it keeps things at bay, but these are monsters. I have nevery heard of Liz Earle - Where can I get it from?

Hugs x x x

I'd got so down about mine that I ordered some stuff from America that was quite strong and was trying all sorts of thing, including mild acids (AHA's)
Liz Earle have a website uk.lizearle.com
They are gentle products which I never used to think would work, despite hearing that you should be gentle (didn't want to take the risk!).
I use the cleanse and polish, which is a cream you rub into your skin (takes off even waterproof mascara) and then you use the cloth to wipe it off, which exfoliates at the same time.
Then I use the toning lotion and the moisturiser for oily skin.
When I first started using it (sorry if I sound like an advert) my skin was just as oily, but no spots, which I found really strange.
I was glad about the no spots, but hated my forehead being like an oil slick by then end of the day, so I emailed them and they recommended the superskin serum. Looked at reviews, all good. Bought it, amazing, putting oil on the skin has cleared up my oil.
If you want to know more then just let me know! I rave about it as I've never tried anything that's completely cleared my skin before.

Thats great Watergirl - i'll definitely give that a whirl...:)

I know how you feel Emma - I am bricking it for tonight. Due to my CDC's holidays and my holidays I haven't been weighed for 28 days. My scales say I've put on about 3lb but that changes to 4lb then 2lb so God only knows. I only ever take notice of her scales anyway. Dreading seeing the damage.

So, its been day 1 again for me today. Need to get back on the wagon and lose another stone (plus what I've put on on holiday). Got the headache and rumbling stomach pains already so going to have a bath and early night when I get home from CDC's.

Fingers crossed you do well and I'll post my results later tonight too.

Best of Luck Mia :) Fingers and toes crossed for both of us.

I remember not long ago you were struggling a bit - has it got any easier for you sweet? I hope it has, you've stuck at it for so long :)

Big HUgs x x x

sweetheart
i dont know about anyone else but i've had days like that! you've just got to concentrate on your goal you've done so well 50lb in how many weeks? into a six 16!
you are amazing and come across as a warm hearted, kind person so what you had a moment of weekness you didn't go crazy and you did something about it ! well done and keep going
much love

how did you go emma??

How did you do Emma? I have put 2 1/4lb on in 28 days so I am happy enough with that. Been 100% so far today but it's going to be hard to get back into it. Hope you didn't do too badly.

Back