Nervous but anxious and excited....amazing feeling

Am cooking shepherds pie for my son! I think I might have to walk the dog whilst he is stuffing his face. Poor dog is gonna hate me if I keep dragging him out. He hates exercise as much as I do!

I do prefer them blended but if I have to I just take a shaker, but as you said can sometimes be lumpy if not shook for long enough! Gd idea on taking the dog for a walk lol i tend to just do washing or go on the computer to stay out of the way!

started today, meeting cdc this afternoon to get registered and buying my stuff. Had nothing apart from 1 litre of water since 6am. Had cut down on carbs 5days ago. Feeling ok so far :)

I wish I'd reduced my carbs, think i've eaten more of them since deciding to start the diet.
Good luck for your first day x

started today, meeting cdc this afternoon to get registered and buying my stuff. Had nothing apart from 1 litre of water since 6am. Had cut down on carbs 5days ago. Feeling ok so far :)

Great start, good luck today :)

Had my 1st consultation and weighing.....I WAS HORRIFIED...(LMAO NOW...why cause it's got to go). Throwing out my scales....it has been lying to me. I am 5ft 9.5" weighing 21sts but wear size 20/22 now. 18months I was 13.7 stones wearing 14 Trousers and 12 tops...this is were I need to be again.....and I will very very soon. :))

Be4 u ask....I had a serious accident torn hand string along with redundancy, family death (infant) and my daughter self harming turned my life upside down....nolonger a victim thank God :))

lovelylozzo said:
Had my 1st consultation and weighing.....I WAS HORRIFIED...(LMAO NOW...why cause it's got to go). Throwing out my scales....it has been lying to me. I am 5ft 9.5" weighing 21sts but wear size 20/22 now. 18months I was 13.7 stones wearing 14 Trousers and 12 tops...this is were I need to be again.....and I will very very soon. :))

You will get back there if u stay strong and stick with it! Are you starting off on ss or a higher plan? Which products did u get?

My cdc said to do Stage 2 or 1.....really depends how I feel due to my active life. I started cutting back alot before starting. Feeling ok so far...training tonight :))

Gd luck hun

lovelylozzo said:
Need to post 6 more times to complete my profile :(

I need to get on the pc to sort mine out can't understand it all on the phone! I want a photo and to write some bits on profile!! Just keep writing on your diary or on other peoples!!

I have no idea I thought it was 20 to update profile and 50 for a photo but I have over 20 and still can't do profile on my phone! Only joined last week so still getting the hang of it!

Get on the PC and update the profile instead of using your fone...I just did, it is alittle confusing to know whats what on the PC....:sigh:

Managed a picture will do details tomorrow when on pc!
It says under your name hun x

Back