Nervous but anxious and excited....amazing feeling

twistedwoman said:
Ok I don't see it on my phone, I don't use the site, only my iPhone.

Yh all phones different, can see it on my HTC the site has so much more info about people and stuff underneath posts so worth a look now and then

How you doing?

Sorry ladies if I've been quiet.....been so busy. On my 3rd day now, feeling alot of energy...I am so glad I'd cut down since last week be4 joining the programme. I suppose to have 4 packets aday but can only manage 3...

Yey glad all is ok I should be having 4 a day too but sometimes only manage 3 my cdc says it ok as long as I am having my milk!!

Wise words:
There r 2 primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist or accept the responsibility 4 changing them

Don't compare urself to others. THIS IS A PERSONAL JOURNEY, not a race. Concentrate on ur result.

XxX

Very wise words indeed!!!!

Deffo! Reading that made me think that the last time I lost all my weight I did it alone and all the other times when they all failed I was doing it with other people!! So that is very true that it is a lone journey!!!!!

Feeling great on my 6th day, can't weight for Tuesday's weighing. My mind set to whatever the result is.....I am sticking to this plan.

Helen Keller quoted: Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

WE CAN DO THIS, LET KNOW ONE HINDER U FROM UR GOAL IN LIFE XX

Yey glad all is going well, u will have a great loss on Tuesday!!!

Omg well done that is amazing!!!!!!!!

That is an AMAZING weight loss! Well done you!!!! I'm on day 3 and would be ecstatic if I lose half that amount after week 1 x keep up the fantastic work x

Back