Nervous - first WI today

kay8

Morning everyone,
I've got my first proper weigh in today since being back on track.
I looked in the mirror this morning and thought 'I look alittle bit slimmer' but will be gutted if I've not lost anything.
I'm tempted to wear my work trousers which are lighter than my jeans but I know that I'll just be kidding myself !
I've been sticking to my points everyday and did abit of exercise this week so really hoping to lose something.
Got butterflies in my tummy !!! (better than rumbling pains !! lol )

Morning Kay!

Am just the same, my first weighin today! and i will wear my work trousers as i was wearing them last week and prob will be wearing them normally anyway.. (even though I am not too sure how much difference it would make)
I am never able to tell a difference when i look into the mirror, but that's because I have so much to loose I guess :)

Good luck for us both tonight! Let us know how you got on!
M
xx

Ooh best of luck everyone! I'm sure you've done a grand job :D

My WI day is a Wednesday too :) This is my first WI of 2010 as they have called it off 3 weeks running due to the snow! :) x

ohh errrr quick come back i want to know how you did!! I dont weigh in till saturday and im dying to know what others have achieved

Morning guys, well I lost 2lb last night which is what I 'realistically' predicted BUT I can't help wishing it was more !! This is the first week in along time I've been tracking and sticking to my points so was hoping for abit more.
Going to try and do abit more exercise this week and try to not use all my points (kinda like a fast start but not rigid to 18 every day).
Our meeting was really really busy, lots of new members and it was a really good supportive group !
How did all those other's being weighed last night get on ?

x

Well done on your loss! Fantastic start! :) x

Two whoop whoops for Kay8!!

Well done you.

Thanks guys for your encouragement and support ! My Wii Fit plus turned up yesterday so played that last night... love some of the new games ! am planning on trying to do 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins in the evening - hopefully that will help speed my weight loss up abit.
Have a good day everyone.

Well done on week 1 thats a good start
Hope you enjoy the wii fit plus I was given it for xmas & I have yet to start using it (i really need to make time for me)

Back