Nervous for first weigh in tonight!

Chicky Noops

So, as per title, it's my first weigh in tonight and I have butterflies!

Last time I did SW (I lost almost 4 stone for my wedding, then got pregnant shortly after!) I used to weigh myself about 5 times a day so I always knew exactly where I was at. It wasn't good though and I did get a bit obsessive so this time the scales have been banished to the depths of the loft!

I have been 100% good, been within syns all week and had some really healthy, balanced meals (I'm doing EE) so I know I should lose but it's just strange to be going to weigh in without knowing what the result will be (my scales always used to weigh the same as the SW ones)

2 hours to go, wish me luck!

Good luck - though you won't need it ;)

If you've been that good you'll definately have lost well! :D

Good luck, and I am sure you will do well.
You have made a wise decision about your scales. It's much wiser to just weigh once a week at class.
I stopped using my home scales as I do tend to get obsessive by weighing myself once I start. I just leave it to WI days.

i chucked my scales in the bin lol i was weighing myself everyday morning and night

I'm also addicted to my scales - and can't quite get round to hiding them yet.....

good luck cant wait to hear how you`ve done :)

5.5lb off!

I almost kissed the WI lady! Still can't actually believe it. It's really spurred me on to get my 1/2 stone next week! So glad I took the plunge and joined up now rather than leaving it until after Xmas!

Thanks all!

Back