Nervous

Fruitybabe

Well I have made it through my first week an weigh in number 1 is tomorrow eek!
I am nervous and hoping I have at least lost something, I have followed all the rules to the letter and done everything i should have.
Just a question for you guys in regards to syns... Is it ok to use say 6-8 on chocolate in a day? I know they are for you to use as you wish but was just curious. I have some to toblerone here (big bar) that needs using and 1 triangle is 6.5 syns. I have had a couple of these but at 1 per night and not every night.
Just wanted to check in and will let you know how weigh in goes tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow night , I'll let someone else who knows a bit more answer about the chocolate. Bet you feel amazing when you stand on the scale xx

Hi!! As for the choc and suns it's totally fine you can use your syns on anything you like unless like me you aren't able to stop once you've started! Hence joining the chocoholic anonymous thread :p

Any way youl be fine good luck with weigh in let us know how it goes!! Xx

Using syns on chocolate is fine!!! I spend all my syns (9 1/2 - 10 1/2 per day) on CHOCOLATE!!!!!

I've done this almost every day for the last 2 years and 96 days. I've lost 6 stone.

ENJOY!!

Thanks guys :) that's made me feel a bit better. I have not had too much this week, just wanted to settle in first. One thing Hannah you say 105 syns per week my C said about 80 per week, why would that be?
I will let you all know once I have weighed, hoping to have lost but it's totm (typical) lol

Ah I see thanks hanna. Strange why she would say 80 when I can have more than that lol. Yes weigh in is tonight, got butterflies :)

Officially you should have between 5 and 15 syns a day (35-105 a week. Unfortunately, though, different c's/people have different opinions on how many you should have which gets totally confusing. Some people find they lose more if they have 15 a day instead of 5. I think it's different for different people so play around a bit with them and see what works best with you.

As for the chocolate..............enjoy!!! Most of mine go on chocolate and alcohol!! Today so far I've had nutella on toast and then a chocolate from an advent calendar :) Not that I'm a chocoholic at all you must realise :)

Good luck with your weigh in and let us know how you get on xx

Thanks Rachel that makes sense. I don't use mine daily I use through the week and countdown to zero. I suppose it's good to know I could have up to 105 and still be doing the plan right, especially over Christmas :)

Yeah that's why I do it I find it so much easier. Some days I go slightly over like yesterday I had 18 1/2 had some chocolate to use up :)

Well weigh in last night and I lost........ 6 1/2 lbs yay :D so happy guys. Thanks for all your support it really helped me along and reading other stories is great.
I feel awesome knowing the I will be going into Christmas at least half a stone lighter as I only need 1/2 lb and should be able to get that next week ;)

Well done, I'm so glad you went for it! :D

Back