Nervous

Well weigh in last night and I lost........ 6 1/2 lbs yay :D so happy guys. Thanks for all your support it really helped me along and reading other stories is great.
I feel awesome knowing the I will be going into Christmas at least half a stone lighter as I only need 1/2 lb and should be able to get that next week ;)

That is FAN-TAS-TIC!!! You total, total star!!! :clap: Woo-hooo!!! :)

Thank you everyone :) It's just the boost I needed not so worried about Christmas now just going to enjoy and then get back on it afterwards.

That's brilliant Fruitybabe! Puts my first week-2.5lbs to shame, and that's with chocolate! I love it when it works out like that for people so I can tell people that I'm not missing anything! Keep up the good work!

6.5lbs off...WOW :bliss:That's absolutely fabulous hun.

You must feel so proud of yourself knowing that you're back on top. Carry on doing what you're doing and you will definitely get that 1/2lb off next week, if not more!! :talk017:

Well weigh in last night and I lost........ 6 1/2 lbs yay :D so happy guys. Thanks for all your support it really helped me along and reading other stories is great.
I feel awesome knowing the I will be going into Christmas at least half a stone lighter as I only need 1/2 lb and should be able to get that next week ;)

That is brilliant, such a great first week's loss. It's true what they say, if you stick to it 100%, you WILL LOSE!

I had my first WI on Tues and lost 2lb. Hoped for more but feel like I have got my head round it a bit more so far this week. Am going out to a party tonight but planning to eat first so that I can minimise the temptation to nibble on rubbish. Saving my syns for a bit of alcohol - preferably something fizzy or a cocktail!

passthejelly (love the username by the way) no one puts you to shame pet, every loss is brilliant... besides looking at your sig, you should definitely be beaming with pride at your 4 stone loss!!! xxx
LoL! I am beaming! (I just don't want to come across as braggin too much!) I love seeing people with huge losses, but I'm just one of those slow and steady losers I guess!
The username is what kids in school used to tease me with because my maiden name is Passarelli, but over time it stuck- Thanks tho!

I agree with you. It can be hard on a normal day but when life gets in the way sometimes it can seem impossible. It's just learning to live with it as it is a healthy way of life not a diet, things will get in the way but we can work around them :)

Back